2021/02/25 02:17:15
Lord Winchester
kikkoman123
Do not use Bykski thermal paste. Its the fake arctic silver, even tho Bykski never says its arctic silver. I shaved 30C from changing to Kyronaut.

At least on the website of the German distributor is says, the block doesn't come with thermal grease at the moment.

(well, at least it said it last time I checked)

On the other hand, I had blocks from EKWB, Alphacool and Watercool. 
All of their Thermal grease was just underwhelming. 

I bought 20g of MX4 years ago and I'm still happy with it, although I'm guessing, I shouldn't use such an old stuff anymore. I still try it, if my freaking block finally arrives🤮
2021/02/25 03:10:50
kikkoman123
Lord Winchester
kikkoman123
Do not use Bykski thermal paste. Its the fake arctic silver, even tho Bykski never says its arctic silver. I shaved 30C from changing to Kyronaut.

At least on the website of the German distributor is says, the block doesn't come with thermal grease at the moment.

I bought 20g of MX4 years ago and I'm still happy with it, although I'm guessing, I shouldn't use such an old stuff anymore. I still try it, if my freaking block finally arrives🤮

Yeah the block i got from bykski.us came with it, it says it comes with thermal grease, it never says its arctic silver but it looks exactly like the one in arctic silver's warning. http://www.arcticsilver.c./arctic_silver_fraud.htm no label, red cap

What block are you waiting for?
2021/02/25 03:17:01
Lord Winchester
kikkoman123
Lord Winchester
kikkoman123

Yeah the block i got from bykski.us came with it, it says it comes with thermal grease, it never says its arctic silver but it looks exactly like the one in arctic silver's warning. http://www.arcticsilver.c./arctic_silver_fraud.htm no label, red cap

I'm also waiting for the Byksky block to slap on my 3090. That thing is melting itself to death. 

Coming from a watercooled 1080ti running full load maximum temp of 35°C I simply dont feel comfortable, seeing the 3090 reach 85 and beyond. 
2021/02/25 03:41:31
kikkoman123
Lord Winchester
kikkoman123
Lord Winchester
kikkoman123

I'm also waiting for the Byksky block to slap on my 3090. That thing is melting itself to death. 

Coming from a watercooled 1080ti running full load maximum temp of 35°C I simply dont feel comfortable, seeing the 3090 reach 85 and beyond. 

😂 i know that feel. what pump are you using?
2021/02/25 03:58:46
Lord Winchester
An Alphacool VPP 655 (so it's basically a D5 Pump) 
2021/02/25 23:39:24
kikkoman123
Lord Winchester
An Alphacool VPP 655 (so it's basically a D5 Pump) 

cool. it looks like the interia d5 pump from ek, that thing is so pretty
2021/02/26 00:44:52
Lord Winchester
The pump itself is just a pump. The Pumptop makes the design. But in my actual case the pump is hidden. (it's also still in an idle state where I am waiting for parts).

And now I have decided to move the internals into a different case🤣
2021/02/27 13:45:08
kikkoman123
Lord Winchester
The pump itself is just a pump. The Pumptop makes the design. But in my actual case the pump is hidden. (it's also still in an idle state where I am waiting for parts).

which new cAse you getting?
2021/03/02 14:23:49
Lord Winchester
kikkoman123
Lord Winchester

which new cAse you getting?

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy fighting the Bykski Block (next time I'm going for the German Manufacturer Watercool again😅) 

I'm struggling to get the Fotos into the right size. 

The Case is a Metallicgear Neo Qube (Clone of a Lian Li o11 Dynamic). 

My plan is, to show as little tubing as possible while still running 3 360 Radiators, CPU Block, GPU Block and Watercooled Backplate. 

Attached Image(s)

2021/03/02 14:39:23
Lord Winchester

This is the MP5WORKS Backplatecooler

Attached Image(s)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account