2021/02/08 15:48:46
altomarem
I spoke to an agent today about an RMA for my 2080 ti Ultra blah blah blah. he said that because i dont have the orginal invoice for the card that it was bought from a friend of mine brand new in box. that i needed to have my friend sign a Declaration Form stating that i am the true owner/he sold me the card so i can do an RMA. does anyone have any idea what the Declaration Form is?

Also ill add what went wrong with the card. 

My computer was working fine and card was working fine, then i got up left the room and came back and my screens were blank, i changed the hdmi to my MoBo directly and it said there basically No GPU detected. BIOS and device manager doesnt detect it either. on top of that im getting a consistant 1 second beep from the card i think, i tired it in the second and third PCIE slot and nothing, also today i took apart the PC and swapped to an old MoBo i had and getting the same beeps, the fans spin as soon as the pc starts but then they stop, every couple times i turn off and turn on 1 of 3 fans will spin, i assume the card's fans failed and the card overheated, but the computer was basically doing nothing at the time the card failed.

my last GPU was a GTX Titan X Maxwell 12gb and that lasted me 8 years :) ive never had any parts die before

i have taken the card out completely at this point but i assume the card is just dead.

but anyone that can help with any advise or if they know what the "declaration form" is if they can attach it or email it somehow

Thanks
2021/02/08 17:35:14
arestavo
Just a generic bill of sale/invoice should suffice. Date of sale, purchase price, seller name/address, buyer name/address. 

Basically what an invoice looks like from EVGA, Newegg, etc - just in a word document without the logos. You'll probably have to screencap it or save as a PDF to upload since I'm not sure that they accept word documents.
2021/02/12 14:02:55
usbarlow@hotmail.com
It can be a gift also not requiring a value.
2021/02/15 07:05:27
m0ep84
Hi,
I have the same problem with my 2080ti xc..

An well known issue with the card (error code 43, green spots if the device gets started, no memory available in GPU-Z)

After my movement into a new house i can’t find the invoice..

Didn’t get the choice for a declaration form..

Regards.

Attached Image(s)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account