2021/02/07 15:07:20
kelkel1
Previously posted about the three red LEDs on my 2080 coming on whenever I would have to reset UEFI after failed adjustment, but would sometimes come on when doing a restart or shutdown and immediate start.

Enabling ERP appears to have resolved the restart/shutdown issue, but the UEFI reset continues to cause the red LEDs to light.

Was checking HWiNFO for something else while the red LEDs were lit:

Another screen snip when red LEDs are off:

Notice the missing sensors?

Attached Image(s)

2021/02/12 15:04:58
kelkel1
No comments?

My presumption must be this is normal, and everyone has the same experience.
2021/02/12 15:44:55
veganfanatic
my RTX 2080 LEDs are blue to show the GEFORCE RTX 2080, EVGA is not illuminated

2021/02/13 06:11:54
kelkel1
veganfanatic
my RTX 2080 LEDs are blue to show the GEFORCE RTX 2080, EVGA is not illuminated

Not what I am referring to, but thanks.
2021/04/03 07:52:43
kelkel1
Since no-one else appears to have this issue, I presume either my GPU, my motherboard, or both, are defective?
2021/04/11 05:45:31
kelkel1
*SIGH*

I suppose a support ticket is my only option.

I dread doing that, because it never works out. I get a lot of double talk, and nothing ever gets resolved.
2021/04/11 07:05:40
Cool GTX
As a user to user support forum, your title & first post needs to grab peoples attention & be clear as possible.

New hardware sections of the forums seem to get the most traffic, so your title need to pique members intrests

If the Card works - What exactly is the issue ? 

Your posts are not that clear.  People probably look at your first post  & decided not to spend time looking for the missing sensor - maybe you should have pointed it out.

Only when the red leds Stay On - all the time - is there an issue,

You state: "UEFI reset continues to cause the red LEDs to light."

For how long ?  
Until you do what ?

2021/04/15 15:07:12
kelkel1
Cool GTX
As a user to user support forum, your title & first post needs to grab peoples attention & be clear as possible.

New hardware sections of the forums seem to get the most traffic, so your title need to pique members intrests

If the Card works - What exactly is the issue ?

Just questioning if the three red LEDS lighting and remaining lit after loading certain BIOS profiles is normal. My presumption is that it is not. 

Cool GTXYour posts are not that clear.  People probably look at your first post  & decided not to spend time looking for the missing sensor - maybe you should have pointed it out.

I believe the comparing the two screenshots I provided would be quite obvious as to the fact there are sensors (26 of them) missing from the first that are present in the second. Perhaps you might suggest an alternative method of providing an example?

Cool GTXOnly when the red leds Stay On - all the time - is there an issue,

You state: "UEFI reset continues to cause the red LEDs to light."

For how long ?

Until you do what ?

Until I shut off the PSU, or press the chassis power button when the POST LED reaches 79.

Submitted support request, not feeling confident.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account