2022/08/20 11:06:02
Pitcka
hello wich one is for the 3080ti ftw3 ultra?
2022/10/20 10:36:34
jmf323
Anyone know how to get this working with a 3070 ti FTW3 Ultra? I installed PX1 and ever since my fans have been acting weird and flipping between 0 RPM and 1700 under light to high load.
2022/10/23 10:45:30
jmf323
Well I was able to get the MCU flash to work on my card. To figure out which file you want to use take your card out and look at the PCIE slot for the card "version" My 3070 ti FTW3 Ultra was E238. You can then go through the different versions of PX1 to find which include a MCU firmware for your card. Make a folder in the MCU flashing tool with all of the others and create an info file copying the formatting that the other folders have. Just replace the firmware file name with the one you are using, then the numbers essentially stand for where the file falls in the list in the actual MCU tool, and the firmware version info. Unfortunately reflashing the firmware on my card didnt fix the issues I was having and only one version of the MCU firmware is available for my card through PX1 (i suspect that it shipped with a different one and updated to the one available when I first opened PX1) so I'll have to look into an RMA. If for whatever reason your flash fails and your fans/RGB stop working, just open PX1 and allow it to do a firmware update there. If PX1 is unable to successfully flash the firmware then you probably used the wrong MCU file so use the tool to flash the correct one.
I am not a programmer and really don't understand what I am doing so anything you do here is at your own risk. Be careful because if there aren't any MCU firmwares available for your card and you flash the wrong one then I suspect your fans will stop working correctly and you won't be able to fix it yourself.
2022/12/29 07:24:45
Nepzin
Hello there!

Bmgjet I found the tool but its not showing me the version or the mcu firmware option either. Can you help me out? tks
2023/05/08 09:57:31
12345678Please
Hello there,

I have a 3070 ti ftw3 ultra and i have firmware version 4.01.10 and i have 2 flashing red leds above my pcie cables and when those leds flicker my RGB bar flickers also. To wich version can i downgrade ?
2023/06/22 03:08:30
novara
Hello! I have my 3080 ftw3 ultra with 4 flashing lights and only 2 fans working. Tried using the MCU tool but it tells me to find the firmwareupdate.exe on the precisionx1 library and I have nothing like that on my precisionX1 folder.
When i got the card a  few months ago precisionX1 did a firmware update but now im having this issue.
Is there any fix you can help me out with ? Ty!

Edit by Cool GTX, incorrect image attachment (wall of code) removed
2023/11/05 06:55:45
mordant_mohamad
hi guys     i have 100% fan issue with my 3080ftw3 ultra, i tried    1.1.7 version with FTW_E230_3Fans_376x   as someone mentioned here. 
but seems the app doesn't  work. nothing happened when i click FLASH on the app
2024/05/25 09:23:14
code9523
Hi everybody I need help!

I have 3080 FTW3 Ultra in precision software it is detected as 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming. But it isn't "gaming" its regular ultra.

The card has a fan issue it revs up at 100% all the time in precision software only one fan is dected the other 2 fans has 0rpms but they spin at 100%.

I flashed mcu with the tool but it works only until I turn of the pc. After power on it will spinn at 100% and 2 fans will be not detected.

I found a solution but it is not what it really should be. Iflashed the mcu with XC3 firmware and the fans back to normal.
After flshing leds are not responsive.

As the fans can work normally I don't think it is a hardware issue.

Please if any one solved this problem let me know.

Thanks!!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account