2022/01/20 05:05:11
PJTGRIZZLY
Is there anything in particular needed with OBS on MAC OS? Does anything need to be enabled in system preferences > privacy? We have a mac laptop where evga works in wirecast but when we close out of wirecast, move to OBS and pull in evga xr1 lite - it sees it in the video capture devices but when I select it - there is no preview - it's not even black preview but like default gray for OBS theme.

We rebooted laptop etc - but each time OBS just isn't pulling in the active feed - which again is active in wirecast if close and switch apps

I have a screenshot of the issue but can't figure out how to attach here - attaching url results in busted image even though it's a publicly accessible link and attaching a file gives no options. 

2022/01/20 05:24:37
rjohnson11
PJTGRIZZLY
Is there anything in particular needed with OBS on MAC OS? Does anything need to be enabled in system preferences > privacy? We have a mac laptop where evga works in wirecast but when we close out of wirecast, move to OBS and pull in evga xr1 lite - it sees it in the video capture devices but when I select it - there is no preview - it's not even black preview but like default gray for OBS theme.

We rebooted laptop etc - but each time OBS just isn't pulling in the active feed - which again is active in wirecast if close and switch apps

I have a screenshot of the issue but can't figure out how to attach here - attaching url results in busted image even though it's a publicly accessible link and attaching a file gives no options. 

My advice would be for you to conduct EVGA tech support directly.
2022/04/09 12:41:48
HookEm26
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue. Haven't been able to find a fix for it.
2022/04/11 04:12:40
PJTGRIZZLY
HookEm26
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue. Haven't been able to find a fix for it.

I can't exactly remember what solution was. It may have been a resolution issue where the capture device needs 1920x1080 resolution in the source as the capture device may not downscale to 720p etc
2022/04/29 19:40:30
TioSwag
This will be part of my upcoming Summer Build!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account