2021/02/01 12:08:57
EVGA_Lee
Hi Everyone, here's the latest driver for the NU Audio Pro Cards.  
Release Notes (v1.0.3):
  • Update Nahimic SDK to 1.0.4
  • Fix issue when user has multiple Windows User Accounts

Let us know what you think, or if you run into any issues. 
2021/02/01 21:15:38
Falita
Currently testing the Pro card, on foobar2000 the asio/ds switching is good and clean on mpc-be with lav filters the playback is fine, the asio plugin also works but with some small problems.

But i got two important questions.

1) Is possible to keep the Nahimic software and enable the windows bass managment somehow?
2) Will the Pro drivers have a native driver-level bass crossover?, something simple like the xonar (see pic)

Thanks.
2021/02/03 11:39:06
BizSAR
Thanks so much gang!
Q: Upon installation of v1.03, my card's firmware was updated. Is this firmware update part of the SDK update or ?
2021/02/06 16:42:54
ebonmark
I still want a bass crossover option please.
2021/02/07 14:08:38
CLachance
ebonmark

This.
That being said, thanks for the update. This version seems to be more stable on my system (x570 latest agesa, ryzen 3700). My system would become silent sometimes with v 1.0.2 and the only solution would be to reboot. I haven't had this issue since updating. 

Hopefully some further work will be done.
2021/02/15 00:59:20
The_Professor
Hi Lee,

I was running into a problem with installer 1.0.3 
Was setup a new windows with media creation tool, so Windows 10 20H2 but 1.0.3 was not able to install completly. Installer was telling me, that some dll was missing.
After some DirectX and NetFramwork Updates e.g. due to games or softwares, I install the driver again, than everything was fine. 
Can you test that please? Set up a fresh windows 10 20H2 and install the driver, if you also got some dll errros?

Btw also good to know. Fresh windows 10 20H2 and driver 1.0.2 results directly in BSOD

Regards Prof
2021/02/22 12:14:00
Falita
I found a bug using Foobar2000 and the asio mode, after playing for 30+ minutes it gets stuck on that option, when i change it back to direct sound or any other output is like it stays on ASIO: Nu Audio mode, trying to play any song or video the sound is muted or the song/video get stuck, closing the program has no effect, the only solution is to reboot.

EDIT: tested again, this time just 3 minutes, same happened but but disabling the card on the windows control panel seems to have fixed it, but after entering the Evga panel the option of sampling selector is not available i don't know if anything else is 'locked' on the driver but going to reboot just in case.

Specs:
Windows 10 x64 (build 2004 19041.804)
Ryzen 5 3600
Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 (bios 3.90)
2x8GB Geil 3200mhz
6800XT Nitro+
Seasonic M12 II 750w

Attached Image(s)

2021/02/26 14:00:39
npthaiduong
I uninstalled and reinstalled this driver today and got a BSOD when reinstalling the driver. Restarted the system and the installation went through. I haven't noticed any issue with the sound yet, but the software is still unable to change the LED color.
2021/03/14 11:00:16
lucker#1
ebonmark

Exactly this!!!!

I created my EVGA account just now to only post this. I'm still running an ASUS Xonar DX - which is fine but looks/sounds to be dying. I really want to get the Nu Audio Pro 7.1 - i actually love everything about it! It looks awesome and i'm sure it sounds great as well. How come a 40€ sound card comes with Bass Redirection and actually every other sound card does except for the Nu Audio Pro?? It is unacceptable to be missing out on this non-optional feature.

However, in order to purchase the Nu Audio Pro 7.1, I need Bass Management / FlexBass / Bass Crossover or whatever you want to call it at 120Hz. I can't run my Teufel Concept G 7.1 THX without it! I'm actually mad that this card was released without this feature. It is an absolutely essential feature for any sound card and there really isn't any other great sound card with 7.1 support out there either!
So please EVGA get to work and do your job with proper feature support for a 300 Euro sound card.

Please confirm that you are working on implementing this feature.

P.S.: Half of Germany purchased Teufel Concept E and Concept G systems back in the day. All of them need bass redirection! The systems are still epic if driven properly.
2021/03/15 14:30:35
RMui
EVGATech_LeeM
Hi Everyone, here's the latest driver for the NU Audio Pro Cards.  
Release Notes (v1.0.3):
  • Update Nahimic SDK to 1.0.4
  • Fix issue when user has multiple Windows User Accounts

Let us know what you think, or if you run into any issues. 

I am unable to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 on my machine. I originally had a really hard time installing 1.0.2 so I have no idea what possessed me to install this version. I also tried downgrading back to 1.0.2, but I can't recall what I did to get the sound card to install. 

This card worked flawlessly on my ASRock x470 Taichi motherboard with a Ryzen 7 2700x, but only when using the sound card on my new Asus Tuf x570-Pro board with a Ryzen 5 5600x did I encounter issues installing the drivers. 

The sound card is plugged into my last PCIe x1 slot running at Gen 1 speeds. Tried auto on the slot speed without any change. I disabled global C-states. Bios is latest version, 3602.

After the software installed, and looking in device manager, I don't see the sound card any more. However, once I uninstall the Nu Audio driver v4.71.0, Nu Audio Pro Utility, the Nahimic software, and reboot Windows, my sound card will be detected but will display a yellow exclamation mark.

Any ideas on how to fix this?  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account