2021/01/31 07:08:34
BolbiBoi
I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me out here.

I am having an issue with my EVGA RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra where I am unable to change the LED color on the GPU (which I have done many times in the past). I haven't changed the LEDs in a while but when I went to change it today the LED tab was completely missing from Precision x1.
I tried installing the newest version of x1 (1.1.6) but there was no difference. I then uninstalled and reinstalled 1.0.2. In the older version, the LED tab was there but when I selected any other color and pressed apply, nothing happened. It will not react to any changes that I make to it. The fan control and hardware monitoring are working fine, it's only the LED's causing issues.  I have also removed and reseated the GPU and made sure all of the power connectors are connected.  Again, everything else on the card seems to be working fine with no performance issues.

As a side note, the LED's are still working, but I am unable to change any color or modes (stuck on green). Does anybody know what could have caused this issue and how to possibly resolve this?
2021/02/19 15:35:22
BolbiBoi
I have an update on this - might help someone else out there.

So, through trial and error, I have figured out that Precision X1 only shows the LED tab after I have put my computer to sleep and woke it back up.  When I shut down/restart my computer the LED option is gone and the only way to re-enable it is to sleep and wake again.

Again, seems like everything else is working fine on the card.  I've done some stress testing and Precision X1 is working fine otherwise...very odd.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account