2021/01/28 02:32:14
iChillz0730
Recently noticed that the iCX sensors do not display temperatures anymore and LEDs do not work. Not showing in HWiNFO too. This happened sometime after trying the Precision X1 Beta, I've since reformatted windows once and the problem still occurs. My card was repasted with liquid metal a few years back, and was working fine. Anyone have any idea on how to fix this? Help is much appreciated, thanks.
2021/01/28 07:50:54
aka_STEVE_b
You should always list your current system specs...

Does the card still work , except for the sensors .?  ...It could have been the liquid metal caused an issue. That stuff is conductive, so if it touches anything it shouldn't.. *POP*  shorted out.

If the card still works and outputs video, try another version of Precision.... and a new nvidia driver too .

If nothing after that, I'd say you'd have to RMA it . 

2021/01/28 08:02:17
iChillz0730
Sorry, my bad.

i7 8700K, 16GB DDR4, ASUS Z370-G, Superflower 650W PSU.

The card performs without a flaw, when I applied liquid metal, I also covered the SMDs near the GPU die with nail polish (the safe one to use on SMDs). Nvidia driver is at latest version, and I've tried running Precision X1 today, as well as XOC. Might have to live without the LEDs and temp monitoring though, shipping to Taipei for RMA is expensive 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account