2021/05/21 04:06:37
Robert0507
I’m at 8. So as long as they have at least 20 cards everyone at 8 should be ok . Does anyone know how many people that are in the queue but didn’t sign up on Enewts list?
2021/05/21 04:17:14
boomer78
I don't think there's anyway to know who didn't report in. From what I've read I think there were some hidden strings that gave some ideas. But I think those were removed from the page before this one went up. Someone that's followed it a little closer might know better.

I'm at 9. I think it could go either way.
2021/05/21 05:46:20
MKAALAWAJI
will there be any hybrid Kingpin cards drop and if yes how many and when do you think
2021/05/21 06:15:47
mech9t5
No one knows except EVGA.  It used to be every 2 to 3 weeks between drops and around 15 to 30 drops.  But it has changed recently.  You can take a look at the pass drops to give you an idea here:
https://docs.google.com/s...F4FKtsx_nzE/edit#gid=0

2021/05/21 06:26:47
enewt
Robert0507
I’m at 8. So as long as they have at least 20 cards everyone at 8 should be ok . Does anyone know how many people that are in the queue but didn’t sign up on Enewts list?

I tend to think it’s between 25 and 50% are ON the Hybrid list. For the HC list, because we are in the launch window, I tend to think it’s about 33 to 50% are ON the list. The difference is that the HC list is still in its launch window and I tend to think folks were more likely to be engaged with the forums/more likely to self-report.
2021/05/21 06:58:33
duffeywolvin
Heh, those of us at :a year are just waiting for death and taxes... 
2021/05/21 09:04:27
DeludedRaven
I really. Really hope that they wait a week to do another drop on hybrids. I’m going to be international next two weeks for work with little to no Cellular service and might miss the e-mail. 

I got this far into the queue and am so close and the timing is quite frankly the worst. 
2021/05/21 09:12:52
Nacman
DeludedRaven
I really. Really hope that they wait a week to do another drop on hybrids. I’m going to be international next two weeks for work with little to no Cellular service and might miss the e-mail. 

I got this far into the queue and am so close and the timing is quite frankly the worst. 

If that’s the case I would set up somebody you completely trust and have their email address as a forward to anything from EVGA to your account and get them a prepaid Visa card. You’ll have to really trust them because they’re going to have to log in as you and complete the purchase. I would not miss out.
2021/05/21 10:22:12
Nacman
Looks like Monday at the earliest. Bummer
2021/05/21 10:44:41
Stickboy46
DeludedRaven

EVGA is generally pretty good if you reach out to them when you miss the buy window.  I've seen Jacob direct people to reply to the email and they will help you out.  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account