2020/11/04 09:22:26
EVGA_Lee
Hi everyone,

This is the official software release version for the XR1.  It should be noted that the software is not necessary to use the functionality of the XR1.  Instead, the software helps to make a few things easier to control, as well as give you full control over the RGB.  However, if you prefer to use the XR1 in strictly Plug-N-Play Mode, you won't notice any difference in performance.
As always, please let us know if you run into any issues.
2021/01/06 06:28:04
nadekingk
im having a problem with the mix amp portion of the device i have everything plugged, i can hear and speak but when it comes to controlling the volume or muting it will not work, i love this device, it has the right idea of what i want to do without breaking the bank, im just hoping to fix this minor problem

2021/06/02 19:26:38
frankcro
Huh, never considered this gonna have to take a look
2022/01/10 05:42:34
Lever_Guy
1 issue. Win7 SSL library is no longer updated so you'll get the following error when trying to update the software.
"The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel."
of course i don't expect this to get fixed for an end of life OS. we may be able to update the libraries manually?
i'm just going to re-download when there are updates.

not really an issue, but i noticed that setting LED brightness to 0 does not disable the LEDs. although it makes them REALLY dim.
2022/05/30 07:29:44
xH0PELESSx
Is this version current? I can't get it to see my XR1.
2022/06/25 21:25:53
Dudeway4
This cannot detect my working XR1 Pro ..... 

edit found current version here

2022/06/27 11:50:08
ShoreXShot
Dudeway4
This cannot detect my working XR1 Pro ..... 

edit found current version here

where did you find the current version?  My pro isn't connecting to this either.
2022/06/28 06:26:11
Dudeway4
its on EVGA download center, other products, capture device, all, all, search. then grab the v 1.0.5. That will update your firmware and is the working SW. 

Also, its dumb that EVGA blog wont let me post a direct link...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account