2020/11/03 15:36:03
Top1105
SAMOEDADDY
I received mine today!! Beautiful!!

Not seeing where to get my COD game though?

I’m guess the COD game is only for new purchases. Not step-up.
2020/11/03 15:37:17
SAMOEDADDY
Top1105
SAMOEDADDY

Well that will be a ripoff. That is sad news!! Did not get anything when purchasing the 2080ti. Not what I expected....
2020/11/03 16:44:28
crazyrob
SAMOEDADDY
Top1105
SAMOEDADDY

Well that will be a ripoff. That is sad news!! Did not get anything when purchasing the 2080ti. Not what I expected....

unfortunately, step-up cards do not qualify for promotions, as posted in the step-up FAQ https://www.evga.com/support/stepup/

Also, just wanted to post that I updated the spreadsheet with all my step dates/times.
2020/11/03 20:45:12
Leftbase
The rate of step up processing has certainly taken the fun out of building a new PC and plugging a badass card in it.
2020/11/03 21:42:03
notfordman
RaveKnave
Hey guys it’s not looking very good this week for any RTX 3090s moving. Jacob said we might get some moving later in the week. However I’m seeing all over his Twitter that the notification queue for the RTX 3090 is moving along nicely

You would think if they got the notify cue rolling, might send some love to the Step-up line.,,,, Hope some progress soon.
2020/11/04 10:22:14
RaveKnave
notfordman
RaveKnave
Hey guys it’s not looking very good this week for any RTX 3090s moving. Jacob said we might get some moving later in the week. However I’m seeing all over his Twitter that the notification queue for the RTX 3090 is moving along nicely

You would think if they got the notify cue rolling, might send some love to the Step-up line.,,,, Hope some progress soon.
[/quot

Yeah it’s not looking good for them to start moving the step up line. I am really trying to be patient with this. However it’s been seven weeks since the step up queue was started and we’re not even through the first day halfway through the list. I know the list is probably not 100% accurate obviously but this is just downright ridiculous. And it just gets worse as I see people in notification queue daily on his Twitter just saying how many cars they are getting.And it just gets worse as I see people in notification Q daily on his Twitter just saying how many cars they’re getting
2020/11/04 10:53:32
ejmfu
Card just delivered to EVGA within the last half-hour. Let's see how fast they can turn this around.
2020/11/04 11:06:49
idgas
My card was delivered to EVGA at 10:44am on Monday, so it’s been sitting there for 2 days without movement. I figured it’d take a day or so to process, but they only got to “Pending” for the Shipped Out step. Kind of disappointing after hearing about others’ getting sent out the same day theirs was received.
2020/11/04 11:49:23
ejmfu
idgas
My card was delivered to EVGA at 10:44am on Monday, so it’s been sitting there for 2 days without movement. I figured it’d take a day or so to process, but they only got to “Pending” for the Shipped Out step. Kind of disappointing after hearing about others’ getting sent out the same day theirs was received.

Oh, goodie.
2020/11/04 12:35:43
RaveKnave
idgas

Awesome man enjoy it

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account