2020/11/02 04:16:16
Jack-Rabbit
I have started a new thread for the 3090 Step Up Queue.  Thanks to 'tayback longleg' for the original thread.  Since he has his new card, my guess is he is not on the forums.  Part-way through the original thread https://forums.evga.com/Unofficial-3090-StepUp-Queue-Thread-m3093494.aspx I created a google spreadsheet to help determine how far the queue is along.  It appears people receive step 2 approximately 5 to 6 weeks after their initial queue, but this can also change depending on how much stock is allocated for Step Up.

Use this to enter your base information up to Step 1:

https://forms.gle/WNfpRLcugsGJ16ks5

Use this to edit your information on Steps 2 through 5.  Or you can double check if you are there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eewHGsJLb5Z-DLU9K0QFje58SwCbqe-7tiFkjnMya-c/edit?usp=sharing
2020/11/02 06:05:46
RaveKnave
Well with this new forum page. It is a new week and we should all take to Twitter to ask Jacob if more cards will be here this week. The squeaky wheels will always get the grease. Have a great week everyone.
2020/11/02 06:24:13
Jack-Rabbit
He did say last week more were on the way this week.
2020/11/02 06:50:14
Lordim
Jack-Rabbit

Seems like he says it every week.

Sorry if it sounds mean, someone in EVGA customer service told me the step up list moves.
And tbh think I would see more progress blowing Cold tar through a straw.
2020/11/02 07:09:16
RaveKnave
Lordim
Jack-Rabbit

Sorry if it sounds mean, someone in EVGA customer service told me the step up list moves.

That is exactly why I say to people go to Twitter and make a fuss about it. If enough people are asking daily it does force them to look at it and address it.
2020/11/02 07:12:48
Lordim
RaveKnave
Lordim
Jack-Rabbit

That is exactly why I say to people go to Twitter and make a fuss about it. If enough people are asking daily it does force them to look at it and address it.

Well we don’t want to come off as mentally unhinged with how frequently we ask. But yes asking which I feel goes unnoticed....
2020/11/02 07:50:41
RaveKnave
Lordim
RaveKnave
Lordim
Jack-Rabbit

Well we don’t want to come off as mentally unhinged with how frequently we ask. But yes asking which I feel goes unnoticed....

😂😂 Mentally unhinged!! Well like I said on the previous post. I work in sales so that could = a little unhinged.
2020/11/02 08:36:07
GrandWhiteTiger
I definitely ask on twitter once or twice a week. Don't want to bother him too much though. At 12:14 pm pst on the 24th so Im getting close here. Nervous anticipation.
2020/11/02 11:55:37
RaveKnave
Anyone get step 2 emails yet today?
2020/11/02 12:17:00
notfordman
RaveKnave
Anyone get step 2 emails yet today?

Nope, not here. 

Thank you Jack-Rabbit for the new thread, and your efforts. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account