2020/10/25 01:30:56
davidlestermbaron
A long time ago I won a mouse here, more than 4 years later it died on me. I really really loved that mouse it was my first ever mouse. I was hoping if evga can sell me a clicker of the x5, hehehe I'm poor can't aford a new mouse. I've tried different mouse like logitech and asus but nothing beats this x5. Give me a chat guys if evga can sell me a clicker of the x5 I can just solder it to my mouse if not then I'll just buy a generic mouse, hehehe thanks guys, thanks evga. 👍☺️❤️💥
2020/10/30 01:19:14
meoxley
Have you checked ebay, a new torqx5 is only like $40. Surely would could find a used one for far less.
2020/10/30 23:19:14
XrayMan

I doubt they will. LOL. Your funny.    
2020/10/31 02:50:20
yaggaz
davidlestermbaron
A long time ago I won a mouse here, more than 4 years later it died on me. I really really loved that mouse it was my first ever mouse. I was hoping if evga can sell me a clicker of the x5, hehehe I'm poor can't aford a new mouse. I've tried different mouse like logitech and asus but nothing beats this x5. Give me a chat guys if evga can sell me a clicker of the x5 I can just solder it to my mouse if not then I'll just buy a generic mouse, hehehe thanks guys, thanks evga. 👍☺️❤️💥

Sometimes I come across posts and it creates more questions for me lol.    My first mouse was the Commodore Amiga mouse for Amiga 500 in 1986.   How does one's first mouse only happen four years ago? 
2020/10/31 19:34:52
rain2_usa
yaggaz
davidlestermbaron

Sometimes I come across posts and it creates more questions for me lol.    My first mouse was the Commodore Amiga mouse for Amiga 500 in 1986.   How does one's first mouse only happen four years ago? 

That jogged some memories. Tandy 1000 2-button mouse was my first, but my favorite at the time was the Tandy trackball.  It was the first ambidextrous mouse I recall (I'm a lefty), but being able to move the cursor by moving the ball felt amazing to me back then.  So...I recently bought back my Tandy 2500 sx/25, 800x600 Tandy monitor, and my favorite trackball.  Love it.  :)  
2020/10/31 21:27:33
meoxley
rain2_usa]
That jogged some memories. Tandy 1000 2-button mouse was my first, but my favorite at the time was the Tandy trackball.  It was the first ambidextrous mouse I recall (I'm a lefty), but being able to move the cursor by moving the ball felt amazing to me back then.  So...I recently bought back my Tandy 2500 sx/25, 800x600 Tandy monitor, and my favorite trackball.  Love it.  :)  

I had a Tandy 1000 TX as my first PC as well. The trackball is absolutely amazing. I wish I had a harddrive..I booted and ran everything of 720kb 3.5" floppies lol. Kings quest, Space quest...@ a whopping 7mhz.... Those were the days.
2020/10/31 23:56:46
yaggaz
rain2_usa

You tracked down your original rig from the 80s? Wow.   I wish I had of kept my Commodore 64, ah what memories.

2020/11/01 03:03:46
davidlestermbaron
Well in terms of gaming, that was my first gaming mouse hehehe
2020/11/01 03:05:13
davidlestermbaron
I also had some track ball mouse back in the time, but my first gaming mouse was the x5
2020/11/01 03:08:01
davidlestermbaron
meoxley
Have you checked ebay, a new torqx5 is only like $40. Surely would could find a used one for far less.

Ebay is good but I'm from the Philippines and the shipping is very bad.. I mean expensive 😬

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account