2020/10/23 02:50:40
Pizius
Hi All, first of all i want to give a big thanks to EVGA EU, and all the support and rma team, i needed to replace a card and the process was smooth, few issues at the beginning but, considering the period, i was satisfied with the service.

I had a 2080 ftw3 hybrid, and now after my request they send me a 2080 super ftw3 ultra, great card, for me runs better than the hybrid, cooler with less noise, but maybe was the defective so bad, who knows.
the new card is clearly a recertified one, but it is in really good conditions, so for me it's ok, i hope only it wasn't a card that was repaired because of a failure, but in case of problem i will do a rma again

now, in my account i have registered the hybrid that i send to rma, and the replacement thant evga inserted to my account.
for the hybrid they says to unregister it, and for the ftw3 ultra i see 1000 days of warranty, but i want to know if its real or the warranty period is the continuation of the other card, that was around 650days.

also i want some advice for regulate the cuve of the  fan with precision X1, because with afterburner o can only control 1 fan.

thanks to all and have a good day!!

2020/10/23 04:36:39
the_Scarlet_one
I would suggest contacting support and having them take a look at your account.  The replacement cards warranty period should be a continuation from the previous cards warranty period.  EVGA can probably remove the hybrid card while they are looking at the warranty period as well.

For the Afterburner Fan Control, I think, and could be wrong, that you may need to use the Beta Afterburner to control the fans a little more.  Afterburner isn't built around the EVGA ICX Technology cards, so the implementation of controls and monitoring isn't updated as quickly with afterburner as it is with precision X1.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account