2020/10/22 09:45:50
GABY6857
HELLO! IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY RTX 2070 SUPER AND I CREATED A SUPPORT TICKET BUT I HAVENT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL OR NOTIFICATION WITH A SUPPORT TICKET CONFIRMATION. IS THIS HOW EVGA WORKS WITH SUPPORT TICKETS?
2020/10/22 09:56:35
Cool GTX
Welcome to the EVGA Forums

Sorry to see your having an issue with a part you bought

What region of the World are you in ?  USA, EU ........

Did you check the email Spam filter - for the email you used to register for EVGA site ?

(check your Cap lock key ... all caps is shouting)

Support Ticket
https://www.evga.com/support/ticket/support.aspx

(excerpt)

Welcome to the EVGA online service center.
Please include as much information about your inquiry as possible including system specifications in order to help with an accurate response. Please allow 1-2 business days for your ticket history to be updated. You will receive a response by email as well as an update to your ticket. If you should need a faster response, please contact our technical service at 1-888-881-3842 option 1.
2020/10/22 10:10:19
GABY6857
Yes, ive checked my junk mail and nothing. My question is was i supposed to get an immediate confirmation saying that a support ticket was created or something like that? 
2020/10/22 10:27:36
Cool GTX
GABY6857
Yes, ive checked my junk mail and nothing. My question is was i supposed to get an immediate confirmation saying that a support ticket was created or something like that? 

I do not know ...I'm a volunteer Forums Moderator ... Not an EVGA employee

give a call for CS - especially if it has been two days
2020/10/22 12:06:34
EVGATech_AdamB
Hello GABY6857! I found your e-mail that you sent to us but it does not look like a support ticket went through. Please keep in mind that due the to 30-series launch we have been experiencing increased volume and response times have increased due to this.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account