2020/10/27 03:54:24
Yhiirt
Mapolzeon
I have send the EVGA support mail for clarification but no answers yet.
However the step up subpage with the list of eligible countries has been since updated -   eu .evga. com/eligible-countries/ (remove the spaces, I cannot post links yet )
And guess what Slovenia is added!
I guess they just forgot to update it...
Here is the new list:

List of Eligible European / Non-EU Countries

Here is a list of European / Non-EU countries eligible for shipping from the EVGA EU Online Store, EVGA, the EVGA Extended Warranty Program, and the EVGA Step-Up Program. If you are interested in any of the above programs, please first verify that your country is on this list:

• Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom

thanks for the research, good to know.
2020/10/27 03:54:55
toncij
Yes, sent email and they've thanked and said to fix it. So, yes. EVGA seems to be overwhelmed with work on the new line and lags a bit for EU.
2020/11/06 05:22:42
jazst
I just got an email from Evga that they fixed it, and I've successfully applied for a step-up to a 3080 from Slovenia!
2020/11/06 05:44:33
toncij
jazst
I just got an email from Evga that they fixed it, and I've successfully applied for a step-up to a 3080 from Slovenia!

I've applied from Germany since I'm in Germany, but I won't be forever and EVGA is taking their sweet time... been a month with zero movement for step-up.
If I reapply now for Croatia to be able to get it there later, I'd loose queue I guess?
2020/11/06 06:02:11
jazst
toncij
jazst

I've applied from Germany since I'm in Germany, but I won't be forever and EVGA is taking their sweet time... been a month with zero movement for step-up.
If I reapply now for Croatia to be able to get it there later, I'd loose queue I guess?

Yep, you have to cancel your original step-up first, so you'd start from scratch. I doubt we'll get a card through step-up anytime before Q1 2021, but it's next to impossible to get one at a reasonable price in any case right now, so might as well wait.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account