2020/10/19 16:29:14
gamesturbator
Just exited the game and suddenly nothing on my computer worked. I then opened a browser to look things up and noticed the browser had all kinds of artifacts. See image (drag the edges if you need to see a bigger image of it):

I then checked my fans and they weren't running. I reseated the GPU, moved the fans manually with my finger to make sure they weren't stuck. Started my computer and the fans were running on boot but when I got into Windows 10 the fans stopped. I then installed Afterburner and set the fans to high. They still won't spin. Been gaming for months on this setup and no issues till just a few minutes ago. Bought the card off of Ebay last year and was told that support was still an option though EVGA, but figured users would get back to me faster than support. Thanks for any help.
2020/10/19 20:44:42
HeavyHemi
gamesturbator
Just exited the game and suddenly nothing on my computer worked. I then opened a browser to look things up and noticed the browser had all kinds of artifacts. See image (drag the edges if you need to see a bigger image of it):

I then checked my fans and they weren't running. I reseated the GPU, moved the fans manually with my finger to make sure they weren't stuck. Started my computer and the fans were running on boot but when I got into Windows 10 the fans stopped. I then installed Afterburner and set the fans to high. They still won't spin. Been gaming for months on this setup and no issues till just a few minutes ago. Bought the card off of Ebay last year and was told that support was still an option though EVGA, but figured users would get back to me faster than support. Thanks for any help.

Might be nice to know, a few more details besides 'GPU broke please help'
A few basics:  Which GPU model, what OS?  Latest updated driver?  Are you using Precision or XI? Have you tried a complete nuking of both programs including any config files?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account