2020/10/16 11:29:14
EVGA_Lee
https://www.evga.com/precisionx1/

We've added a new version of PX1 for both 30 Series and 20 Series owners.  This version is not for previous generations.

Consider this still a Beta version to support 30 Series cards.  The plan is to go back to having a single version for all cards, but no ETA. 

Updated this version to 1.1.0.11:
  • Adds compatibility for 20 Series functions
  • Color Cycle & Color Stack allow user to select color number from 2 to 7

Please let us know if you experience any issues.
2020/10/16 11:30:18
TheGuz4L
very nice!  Will the EVGA FTW3 new power limit firmware get pushed through here eventually?
2020/10/16 11:32:36
Celeras
TheGuz4L
very nice!  Will the EVGA FTW3 new power limit firmware get pushed through here eventually?

That is a BIOS update, not a firmware update. They don't typically flash your BIOS via X1.
2020/10/16 11:33:06
arestavo
And will EVGA release a XOC VBIOS for the 3090 FTW3 Ultra as well?
2020/10/16 11:54:49
PallasKatze
Hello,

I've not had much time to play around with my EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra until today but I haven't had much luck with the scan utility yet. I've been following some other posts but it's possible I've missed a few, so feel free to redirect me if necessary.

Running scan still idles at 0% for half an hour or so without doing anything, but other than that the software works fine with my 3080. Unfortunately, my setup is so convoluted that I really am unsure if it's the software or just the hardware amalgam I have going on currently (I still have my 1080ti SC Black as a monitor card). Couple that with my relative inexperience with the software and I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing here so I'm open to suggestions.

I've run the software as admin, restarted my computer, etc. Both the normal and OC bios have been updated to the 450W variants from yesterday. 

Other than that, the card runs like a champ and I've been enjoying it so far. Can't wait to put it up some games that really make use of it!

Cheers!

-PK

2020/10/16 11:58:57
sparetimepc
PallasKatze
Hello,

I've not had much time to play around with my EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra until today but I haven't had much luck with the scan utility yet. I've been following some other posts but it's possible I've missed a few, so feel free to redirect me if necessary.

Running scan still idles at 0% for half an hour or so without doing anything, but other than that the software works fine with my 3080. Unfortunately, my setup is so convoluted that I really am unsure if it's the software or just the hardware amalgam I have going on currently (I still have my 1080ti SC Black as a monitor card). Couple that with my relative inexperience with the software and I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing here so I'm open to suggestions.

I've run the software as admin, restarted my computer, etc. Both the normal and OC bios have been updated to the 450W variants from yesterday. 

Other than that, the card runs like a champ and I've been enjoying it so far. Can't wait to put it up some games that really make use of it!

Cheers!

-PK

Besides running as admin make sure you have px1 set at default settings for everything.
2020/10/16 12:01:24
notarjy
just downloaded and did a fresh install after removing 1.1.0.9

prompted me to do a firmware update on my 3080 FTW3 Ultra

will report if I see any issues, running an oc scan now
2020/10/16 12:10:07
sniper680

2020/10/16 12:14:25
PallasKatze
sparetimepc
PallasKatze
Hello,

Cheers!

-PK

Besides running as admin make sure you have px1 set at default settings for everything.

Click Default and Apply on the bottom ribbon right? I have done that, but the issue still remains. Interestingly enough, running "Scan" after that does highlight the Apply button so it is changing something... the window itself goes partially transparent as that loading bar appears, but it remains at 0% perpetually. I'm half tempted to just run Scan and leave my house for a few hours to see if it's just a really long-running process.

-PK
2020/10/16 12:25:23
jankerson
EVGATech_LeeM
https://www.evga.com/precisionx1/

We've added a new version of PX1 for both 30 Series and 20 Series owners.  This version is not for previous generations.

Consider this still a Beta version to support 30 Series cards.  The plan is to go back to having a single version for all cards, but no ETA. 

Updated this version to 1.1.0.11:
  • Adds compatibility for 20 Series functions
  • Color Cycle & Color Stack allow user to select color number from 2 to 7

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

What was the firmware update about for the 3080 FTW3 Ultra?

It updated the firmware once I installed it.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account