2021/12/02 23:23:42
Pet222
Hi!

Is is possible to make the Notifier queue transparent to the user?
I mean can you make a global counter visible where the current queue is at the moment and make the queue number visible on MyEvga -->My Notifiers that are associated with my order?

This would help me to have an impression about where I stand and approximately when I will get the GPU.....(this prediction could be also added to MyEVGA).
I am waiting since May 2021 and it would be good to see the light at the end of the tunnel... ;)

Thanks and regards!
Péter
2021/12/02 23:34:43
darky404
Pet222, I'm on queue from December 2020 :)... oh I forgot, if you are from Europe(like me) you will need to wait probably more then one year :)
From what I saw on this forum, europe is stuck somewhere in November 2020.
2021/12/02 23:56:03
eckorichg
vivithemage
djwarreng
vivithemage
Almost all gone now, haha.

I tried to buy a couple cards...the bots won

They should almost allow for queues on the B stock, haha. 

B-stock sales should at least have to adhere to the same bot-protection standards with sms text.
2021/12/03 00:43:28
yasen.stoqnov
Hey guys, as I understand it the notification system is currently offline so I am unable to register there and join the queue. Can you let me know if there is some way to be made aware when the system is back up and available for registration?
2021/12/03 01:26:42
darky404
probably they will announce on site when the queue will be open again.
2021/12/03 01:57:13
vivithemage
eckorichg
vivithemage
djwarreng
vivithemage
Almost all gone now, haha.

I tried to buy a couple cards...the bots won

They should almost allow for queues on the B stock, haha. 

B-stock sales should at least have to adhere to the same bot-protection standards with sms text.

Yeah, at a minimum. But even a queue system would be ideal.
2021/12/03 02:58:09
gergelymolnarpro
How about queue in EU.evga.com?
2021/12/03 03:01:29
TheRealMikeVan
gergelymolnarpro

Are you asking about the progress of it or when it will reopen? No one really knows, is the answer to both.
2021/12/03 03:19:01
gergelymolnarpro
TheRealMikeVan
gergelymolnarpro

Are you asking about the progress of it or when it will reopen? No one really knows, is the answer to both.

Thanks the answer!
2021/12/03 03:45:00
Lordkaos
TheRealMikeVan
Lordkaos
How's currently the Step-Up EU queue? They say the have cards in stock for this program but i made the request at about 1 month and havent had an update yet...

It depends on which card you are trying to step up to and when. Can you give us a bit more information than that?

Im trying to Stepup to a 3070 Ti XC from a 3060 TI FTW3 Ultra Gaming...

LLLEFTERIS
Lordkaos
How's currently the Step-Up EU queue? They say the have cards in stock for this program but i made the request at about 1 month and havent had an update yet...

That is, you are only in the queue for only a month? Some have been in the queue for over a year and have not received a card.

It's the STEPUP Queue NOT the BUYING Queue....

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account