2021/02/01 15:14:15
BovineGamer
BovineGamer
RasTeX
Has anybody (registred via European EVGA sites), got his RTX3060ti?
If so, at what price, and from where it has arrived, European warehouse or direct from Asia?
TNX for any feedback

I have applied on 07/12/2020 (evga.de) and according to spreadsheet expected date of arrival is 07/2025...

What variant? 

Both 3060Ti, XC and FTW3, whichever arrives first...

3060 Ti XC Gaming 3663 12/6/2020 12:55:48 AM PT
3060 TI FTW 3667 12/05/2020 11:32:26 PM PT

Your queue position is 1 day away on the XC and 2 days for the FTW variant
2021/02/01 15:19:14
BovineGamer
RasTeX
vasile.gherasim
RasTeX
Has anybody (registred via European EVGA sites), got his RTX3060ti?
If so, at what price, and from where it has arrived, European warehouse or direct from Asia?
TNX for any feedback

I have applied on 07/12/2020 (evga.de) and according to spreadsheet expected date of arrival is 07/2025...

On evga there is a notification:

*Orders placed on EU.EVGA.com & DE.EVGA.com & FR.EVGA.com are shipped from our Taiwan warehouse

So it will be from Asia, but you still have to get to the email order :)
I did registered for 3060ti XC on 12/6/2020 1:51:48 AM PT, and I didn't received any notifications.

I have asked that to see how big are addditional costs... (coustom duties, taxes, postage.....)
Hoped that there will be European warehouse to avoid possible coustom duties.
I guess that it varies from country to country...

European Union customers should only pay VAT+shipping. 
2021/02/01 15:20:45
Liftedcross
Okay, so based on the fact that the spreadsheet now has 15 - 20 people listed all on the same exact date and time, does that show that they are releasing at least 50+ cards a day, but that there are so many people in the queue that it's taking forever to move more than a few seconds at a time?
2021/02/01 16:17:49
CptT95
That's the case for any queue still on the first day and will be the same on the day the queue was officially announced
Edit- to answer your question yes 😆 forgot to mention this
2021/02/01 16:42:36
soulpatch321
Kinda getting a bit more frustrated watching cards drop for guys who signed up in december, considering I signed up in october.  Sucks because the black cards haven't moved at all in months. 
2021/02/01 16:52:13
mobhill
soulpatch321
Kinda getting a bit more frustrated watching cards drop for guys who signed up in december, considering I signed up in october.  Sucks because the black cards haven't moved at all in months. 

But if you signed up for a different card, it does make sense. They can't assume that everyone who wants one card will want a different kind, and it wouldn't be fair to those who did want that other card and signed up for it.

It is frustrating, though, I'll agree with that. I was going to return my FTW3 Ultra 3090 I got back in November for retail price, but the way things have been going I decided to sit tight on it and be glad I got something, despite the fact that I wanted a 3080 originally.
2021/02/01 17:08:18
Liftedcross
Here's to hoping for some FTW3U Hybrids this week. Maybe another big drop?...
2021/02/01 17:32:14
CptT95
Liftedcross
Here's to hoping for some FTW3U Hybrids this week. Maybe another big drop?...

2021/02/01 17:36:22
soulpatch321
mobhill
soulpatch321

But if you signed up for a different card, it does make sense. They can't assume that everyone who wants one card will want a different kind, and it wouldn't be fair to those who did want that other card and signed up for it.

It is frustrating, though, I'll agree with that. I was going to return my FTW3 Ultra 3090 I got back in November for retail price, but the way things have been going I decided to sit tight on it and be glad I got something, despite the fact that I wanted a 3080 originally.

Ya, I know, they're at the mercy of the provider.  But it would have been nice if they did a dated order when contacting people.  But since they are basically selling as they come in, it's pretty much at the mercy of whatever gpu gods are up there.  Just bites when I've seen people post that they've received their 2nd, 3rd or even more cards...while I've been sitting here for 5 months with no movement.  I figure at this rate it'll be around christmas next year if I'm lucky.  Which is why i'm also a bit cheesed about the price climb.  How many more times is it going to jack up for us?  Everybody says it's to cover the rising costs on them.  But honestly if this mess would have been handled correctly, we would already have our cards at msrp.  But instead we are stuck waiting for who knows how long, while I watch them go on ebay for thousands more because of the bots/scalpers.  While I get to pay extra for the joy of waiting.  What's worse is the last time it was the gpu waterblocks that had a run on them.  So here I was thinking early enough to pre-order the block to fit my card.  So here I am with a block and no card.  So if I buy a different card, it likely won't fit the cooler and eat the cost on that one, or keep waiting for that 1/billionth chance that my particular card will move a few seconds.  If the 3090's weren't through the roof right now, I'd offer to buy yours.  But just can't justify spending 2k+ on a card.  Just irks me more because of my previous profession.  So when something like this is mishandled that badly, I'd want to **** slap the idiots in charge.  It's not EVGA's fault, or MSI or any others.  But they were all pretty scammed in the end.  That's why I thought if they were cool about all of this, those of us that signed up before the new year should have actually been given a discount on the cards.  Not charged more for somebody else's mistakes.  It'd make waiting much easier if they dropped $50, 100 or whatever off the MRSP.  But to jack it up knowing I'll likely be waiting through the next 3 up sells...doesn't sit well with me. 
2021/02/01 17:41:39
PJWaller32
Hello all,
I received my email today and ordered the 3070 FTW3 Ultra :-). Thanks for the associates code!

08G-P5-3767-KR (10/29/2020 2:21:51 PM PT) YES

I also received an email on 01/15/21 for the:

08G-P5-3755-KR (10/29/2020 2:21:42 PM PT) YES

I did not order that card, deciding instead to hold out for the FTW3. Also, I have canceled my queue for the final 3070 sku.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account