2020/10/04 22:47:46
rjohnson11
https://www.techpowerup.com/272935/ek-launches-vector-water-blocks-for-zotac-trinity-rtx-3080-3090-gpus

EK, the leading computer cooling solutions provider, is ready to offer its premium high-performance GPU water block for the Zotac Trinity edition of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards. This new water block is named EK-Quantum Vector Trinity RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB, and it is exclusively engineered for the ZOTAC Trinity RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 GPUs. The new water block has a small footprint almost like reference designs, which makes it a great fit for smaller form factors PCs. It's 124 mm wide and 231 mm long and cools all key components on the GPU's printed circuit board. This gives the water block advantage on the market of having a clean design, showing off all of the cooling liquid, and cooling all of the necessary components.

The EK-Quantum Vector Trinity RTX 3080/3090 full-cover water blocks and backplates are made and assembled in Slovenia, Europe, and are available for pre-order through the EK Webshop and dedicated reseller network. The water blocks and backplates are expected to ship out mid-October, or possibly even sooner. Below, you can see the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP).
I think the blocks look very good. EK always make great quality products. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account