2020/10/01 09:28:03
rjohnson11
https://www.techpowerup.com/272829/no-competition-introducing-the-corsair-k100-rgb-gaming-keyboard

CORSAIR, a world leader in high-performance gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today announced the launch of its new flagship gaming keyboard, the incomparable CORSAIR K100 RGB. Every detail is built for speed, starting with new CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology, delivering your inputs up to four times faster than conventional gaming keyboards. The CORSAIR K100 RGB is equipped with a wide array of premium features that enhance both form and function, such as a refined aluminum frame, a multi-function iCUE control wheel, a 44-zone RGB LightEdge, and PBT double-shot keycaps with a standard bottom row. Available in a mechanical version featuring CHERRY MX SPEED Silver keyswitches, or an optical-mechanical version with exclusive new CORSAIR OPX keyswitches, the CORSAIR K100 RGB is the new pinnacle of gaming keyboards.

Debuting in the CORSAIR K100 RGB, onboard CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology delivers peak performance unmatched by any other gaming keyboard on the market today. AXON enables native 4,000Hz hyper-polling and 4,000Hz key scanning, registering your keypresses up to four times faster than a standard gaming keyboard. Whether you choose the mechanical precision of CHERRY MX SPEED Silver keyswitches or the hyper-fast 1.0 mm actuation of CORSAIR OPX optical-mechanical keyswitches, AXON ensures that every input is read and delivered to your PC faster than ever before.

The CORSAIR K100 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and CORSAIR K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard are available immediately from the CORSAIR webstore (Editor's note: for $229.99 in the USA) and the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The CORSAIR K100 RGB is backed by a two-year warranty, alongside the CORSAIR worldwide customer service and technical support network. To learn more about the CORSAIR K100 RGB, please visit: corsair.com/k100

I have to say this is probably the best looking keyboard I've seen. I've got a Corsair K95 myself but I see lots of improvements made with the new K100. 

2020/10/01 10:14:13
GTXJackBauer
Love all the new features but they forgot to built-in the iCUE NEXUS touch screen and that wheel is so hideous, it ruins the simplistic flow of the board.  
2020/10/01 10:32:13
aka_STEVE_b
Yes, the wheel is junk ...and they forgot another great built in feature ( my current KB has ) - "waterproof"

*For those times  you break your own rules of no drink or food around my PC equipment *  ...
2020/10/01 14:30:39
GTXJackBauer
aka_STEVE_b
Yes, the wheel is junk ...and they forgot another great built in feature ( my current KB has ) - "waterproof"

*For those times  you break your own rules of no drink or food around my PC equipment *  ...

+1 on the waterproofing if it isn't already.
2020/10/01 16:13:17
dwoodward
I have the Strafe RGB Mk.2 keyboard with the silent key switches. 

Love Corsair keyboards, but the reason I never got the K95 was because their versions all had the audible click. I find it extremely annoying. Hopefully they included silent switches as an option in this launch.
2020/10/01 20:08:34
nosoul05
Keyboard looks ago to me. I refer logitech keyboard, currently using g815. Eyeing the g915 in white problem is its tkl(10 key less) and i like gull keyboard
2020/10/07 06:10:56
MSim
Corsair missed the mark with that keyboard. The wheel looks like something you see on a $70 off brand keyboard. Not a big fan of padded palm rest. The $230 price tag it needs a built in ICUE Nexus.

Wonder how long until Bestbuy and Walmart will have the K100 on display to allow us to test out OPX Switches in person.

2020/10/08 11:02:02
omenlw
Im in the market to buy a new keyboard but that wheel killed this as an option.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account