2020/09/29 12:28:47
yaggaz

After it being shot down about a dozen times since July, looks like it's going to be achieved this week.

Along with lots of other things like UI extensions, home owners assistance, renters assistance, PPE assistance, etc etc

2020/09/29 12:42:59
Caffeinated_Sarcasm
Well that will be interesting.
2020/09/29 13:06:07
JGLuxe
I'm not even caring anymore, if the money hits my account, so be it.

But they said this long ago and have been giving daily updates and it''s just being delayed lol

They did shaft my baby momma though, since she had just got hired at work, they didn't take all of the money into account and only approved her for $62 a week and doesn't qualify for the extra $$ they're giving weekly since July. She was making $1,000 a week before the lay offs came cause of the virus. So this sucks.
2020/09/29 14:33:10
thefinalhope
Lol, great even more demand!
2020/09/29 15:21:43
yaggaz
JGLuxe

But they said this long ago and have been giving daily updates and it''s just being delayed lol

They did shaft my baby momma though, since she had just got hired at work, they didn't take all of the money into account and only approved her for $62 a week and doesn't qualify for the extra $$ they're giving weekly since July. She was making $1,000 a week before the lay offs came cause of the virus. So this sucks.

That $100 amount that was required was only for the executive order extensions that only lasted 6 weeks, refers to your Claim Award amount,  for example if UI says "Claim award 106 dollars a week" you quality, even if you only bring home 12 dollars a week after declaring income.  I'm assuming you probably know this, but just to make sure you're not missing out and giving up.

The original 600 a week will resume with this package and I -think- doesn't have a minimum claim week amount.  Here's to hoping it's retro payable to July 1st, imagine that?

I was put on furlough from March to July, then when I was reactivated it was only for 3 days a week instead of the original fulltime,  so I was still eligible.  Even though my regular UI gives me like 14 dollars a week (lol) my claim award is 236 so I qualified for the extra 300.
2020/09/29 15:22:05
yaggaz
thefinalhope
Lol, great even more demand!

Heh what, stimulus checks on 3080s? 
2020/09/29 15:28:46
jlpimentel
I used to check daily on this. Not anymore. Like someone said above, when that money hits my account, I'll care. Hopefully the money gets to the people who desperately need it as soon as possible. 
2020/09/29 15:29:52
JGLuxe
yaggaz
JGLuxe

That $100 amount that was required was only for the executive order extensions that only lasted 6 weeks, refers to your Claim Award amount,  for example if UI says "Claim award 106 dollars a week" you quality, even if you only bring home 12 dollars a week after declaring income.  I'm assuming you probably know this, but just to make sure you're not missing out and giving up.

The original 600 a week will resume with this package and I -think- doesn't have a minimum claim week amount.  Here's to hoping it's retro payable to July 1st, imagine that?

I was put on furlough from March to July, then when I was reactivated it was only for 3 days a week instead of the original fulltime,  so I was still eligible.  Even though my regular UI gives me like 14 dollars a week (lol) my claim award is 236 so I qualified for the extra 300.

Yeah, I knew that. She received a letter stating that she didn't qualify for it. I'm also hoping that you're correct on the minimum not being a thing when this passes.

I'm personally not worried as my BM has some money saved up and I'm receiving $1,000 a week tax free for my bills and stuff, so meh!
2020/09/29 17:03:38
ccoyne83
It would be wise. Extra money in time for the holidays may save even more stores from closing forever
2020/09/29 17:09:52
deaistar
Yes, give back money to the economy

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account