2021/10/06 09:50:48
Toriga
Hello, sorry but i didnt understand
I bought a EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3885-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate in 24 novembre 2020 from Amazon.
I need a change?
Now im playing Avengers from Xbox App and crash all the time with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG.

EVGA Staff what i have to do?
2021/10/06 10:07:54
ty_ger07
Toriga
I bought a EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3885-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate in 24 novembre 2020 from Amazon.
I need a change?
Now im playing Avengers from Xbox App and crash all the time with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG.

If you want EVGA staff's assistance, you should contact EVGA staff.
https://www.evga.com/support/custsupp.asp
2021/10/06 10:11:59
kevinc313
Toriga
I need a change?

This "cap" non-issue likely has nothing to do with your crashing.  Try updating your Nvidia driver, windows update and any bios updates (run latest Precision X1), then see of other people are having similar problems with the game.
2021/10/07 00:18:02
qbaloch
Thank you, Jacob.
2021/10/07 02:33:05
jaredbyoung
Flonkam
Axejess
That just have to do with the modern times as well people want to earn money that's the unfortunately truth of capitalism...

Come oooon, man, lol! People wanting to earn money is the truth of reality, not capitalism. 'Capitalism' is literally freedom. That's what it is. It's the freedom of individuals to trade with each other as they see fit, in an open market.

When people are free, there is of course the possibility of people trying to get away with bad things. That's what courts are for. Blaming anything on capitalism itself is like blaming a car accident on "getting out of bed". Sure, staying in bed all day would drastically reduce the likelihood of bad things from happening to you, but that's not much of a life, is it?

I'm not suggesting that you yourself are anti-capitalist/anti-freedom--I'm just reminding everyone that freedom is a good thing, and anyone who tells you otherwise is either sorely misled (most people), or is lying to you (politicians, media, etc.).

Axejess
Just remember it's only a videocard there are much more things in the world atm (corona).

Now that's good advice!

As a former hardcore Objectivist type Libertarian I do not agree that Capitalism = Freedom.

This is not a political forum so I'm not going to go too deep, but Capitalism is not a path to individual liberty, not as it is currently implemented. If you seek liberty, look beyond what is currently being sold as libertarianism and look beyond what is being sold as capitalism. Personal liberty, which is what I think of as "libertarianism," is not gained by handing the keys to the corporate elites and telling them to drive us wherever they want to go.

Look at Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple and tell me these "capitalists" are taking us where we want to go.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account