2020/10/15 07:53:36
aka_STEVE_b
atfrico
Nah it is ok to ventilate😸. No worries. 😎👍
Afterburner and RJ are the Mods that keep me sane😼 and a few members here 😃

Come on ,  -  NO ONE can keep you sane....
2020/10/15 10:32:08
LexR5
Just dropping in to say HI 
2020/10/15 14:44:25
atfrico
aka_STEVE_b
atfrico

Come on ,  -  NO ONE can keep you sane....

😹😹😹😎👍
2020/10/15 16:08:19
Gunsvnvmc
atfrico
Gunsvnvmc
atfrico
Gunsvnvmc
Bee_Dee_3_Dee
Last time i was here was was a year+ ago; just after stepping-up from 1080-ti-SLI to 2080-ti-SLI.

Why not stick around we can always use another good member.

You are recruiting🤔I thought i was good enough for this forum🤷

Apologies atfrico was not my intension at all, with so many negative post was trying to have something positive going on. This will be my last post on this thread hope you have a great day.

I did edit all but my first post with this apology.

In that case will cime back to the thread.
2020/10/15 20:14:56
knightsilver
Maytheus, You an Oldschooler?
2020/10/16 06:56:29
anarchy998
Hmmm
2020/10/17 13:48:11
meoxley
I currently own an EVGA 1050ti, 1060, 1070ti hybrid, 1080ti hybrid, 2080 super hybrid and am trying to buy a 3090. I've owned EVGA products for over a decade and probably had at least 15 different EVGA GPUs and power supplies...yet I find out elite status gets a perk and early access and I dont? All my past purchases dont matter compared to a newbie with 100 posts that can be farmed in a day? It's the only reason I'm in these forums now. I was on the EVGA site for 1.5hrs when the 3090 hit - it was in my cart, my shipping address was verified and payment verified by visa but when I hit checkout it made me restart. I did the same with amex and restart...then almost ready to complete the 3rd time and oops out of stock sorry...then I find out forum members got preferential treatment...sorry, I'm not happy...

I'm glad they've moved to a queue based model but giving elite status to posters and not the ones that have already dropped over $10k with them in the past decade is BS.

I appreciate people want a good forum. I am on many other forums helping the community, but c'mon, the way EVGA treated its active customers is appalling. I managed to get a PS5 preorder from Sony Loyality....EVGA dropped the ball on this.

Now I'll get my 100 posts and leave. I'm sorry EVGA community, but why would Inwant to be a part of a community filled with spam just trying to get discounts, when I can put my real efforts towards companies that actually honor customer loyalty and discourage spam.

It's how I feel.
2020/10/18 09:20:36
kraade
Hi, new member here, never thought of joining the group until now , Looks like a good and interesting Forum
Thanks, Kris
2020/10/18 12:02:30
kelkel1
And some former members who left the community, but never the brand, and decided to give it (the community) another chance.

Not much has changed...
2020/10/18 13:45:49
Gunsvnvmc
Welcome kraade never get bored around here.

kelkel1 I don't know about nothing changing in some ways the problems people have are changing every time we are forced to a new OS.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account