2021/06/06 15:02:50
Limeay
Got it. Thank you very much. After you use throttlestop once and apply the changes once. Will I have to run the application everytime I turn on my pc? :)
2021/06/06 16:38:24
ceevee
Limeay
Got it. Thank you very much. After you use throttlestop once and apply the changes once. Will I have to run the application everytime I turn on my pc? :)

Unfortunately, yes TS needs to be run with every boot, but only configured once. Throttlestop can be autostarted with Windows by using Task Scheduler with highest privileges because admin rights are needed.
2021/06/17 14:10:47
Limeay
ceevee
Limeay

Unfortunately, yes TS needs to be run with every boot, but only configured once. Throttlestop can be autostarted with Windows by using Task Scheduler with highest privileges because admin rights are needed.

I finally got my mobo to post like last Tuesday/Wednesday. So happy it was just a BIOS update i needed. Was on v1.04 LMAO from Dec. 2017 -_-, Celeron G4900 didn't work.

Bought a i5 8500 and it worked then updated both Dual BIOS and changed settings. No problems now running i7 9700k.

Now only things i want is EVGA needs to add HPET & Current/EDP limit Throttling only now to the BIOS as an upgrade & I'll be very happy :D

I've deleted the 2 other things regarding it relating to LLC as it has like 5-7 settings for VCore Vdroop, apparently they updated this awhile ago around v1.12 & Intel SpeedStep (EIST) which is incorrectly named is supposed to be Intel SpeedShift (SST).

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account