2020/09/22 06:46:36
rjohnson11
https://www.techpowerup.com/272435/amd-launches-ryzen-3000-c-series-for-chromebooks

Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the first AMD Ryzen mobile processors and latest AMD Athlon mobile processors for Chromebook platforms, with up to 178% faster web browsing compared to the previous generation. Designed in collaboration with Google, the AMD Ryzen and Athlon 3000 C-Series Mobile Processor lineup introduces the first-ever "Zen" architecture-powered Chromebooks with systems from Acer, ASUS, HP, and Lenovo launching in Q4 2020. The AMD Ryzen 3000 C Series Mobile Processors offer up to 212% better performance for multitasking and content creation compared to the previous generation of AMD Chromebooks. With built-in AMD Radeon Graphics, AMD Ryzen 3000 C-Series Mobile processors include the most powerful graphics available in a Chromebook.

AMD Ryzen and Athlon 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors

Built on the powerful "Zen" architecture with best-in-class AMD Radeon graphics, AMD-powered Chromebooks are fast and responsive while browsing the web, multitasking, or streaming video. The power-efficient 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors enable thinner and lighter Chromebook designs that deliver long battery life as well as Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5 capabilities for enhanced connectivity.

The AMD Ryzen 7 3700C Mobile Processor offers premium performance for Chromebooks, bringing:
  • Up to 251% better graphics performance compared to previous generation AMD Chromebooks
  • Up to 104% faster office productivity performance compared to previous generation AMD Chromebooks
  • Up to 152% better photo editing performance than previous generation AMD Chromebooks
Performance looks good in my personal opinion, but what about battery life?
2020/09/22 08:16:18
atfrico
😳 seeing those 3 digits percentage performance is 😮

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account