2020/09/17 23:35:52
rjohnson11
https://www.eteknix.com/sharkoon-launches-the-elite-shark-ca300t-pc-case/

Sharkoon Technologies is an international supplier of PC components and peripherals, offering performance at a reasonable price. With the CA300T, Sharkoon now presents another PC case in the premium ELITE SHARK series. Like the other cases in the series, this large and sturdy ATX tower is designed for showcasing quality high-end hardware. This is made possible with a casing made of metal, two side panels made of tempered glass, and well-thought-out installation options.

The use of high-quality materials provides the CA300T with the overall impression of an elegant and solid case. The side panels are made of tempered glass. The top of the case is made of solid metal while the front panel has a frame made of polished aluminium. The front panel has a somewhat futuristic design with its geometrically cut pattern, which is illuminated from behind by three RGB LED fans. The LEDs of all the fans can be controlled as desired via the software of compatible mainboards which have a pinout of 5 V-D-coded-G or 5 V-D-G.

The ELITE SHARK CA300T is now available at the manufacturer's suggested price of 149,90 euros.

I try to be open minded but I don't know if I like the front panel design. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account