- Includes support for GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 GPUs
- GeForce Experience Automatic Performance Tuning for GeForce RTX 30-series and RTX 20-series
- GeForce Experience in-game performance monitoring for GeForce GTX 600 series and above
- ShadowPlay gameplay recording now supportsHDR on GTX 900-series and above (RTX 3090can capture 8K 30fps HDR)
- NVIDIA Broadcast app with AI-powered noise removal and virtual background
- 5 New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
- Cuda 11.1
Fixed Issues in this Release
[Batman Arkham Knight]: Enabling Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling on PhysX games results in lower frame rate.
[Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: The game may intermittently see a drop in frame rate when ray tracing is enabled.
[Detroit: Become Human]: The game may crash.
[Forza Horizon 4]: Stuttering occurs in the game after racing a few laps.
[Horizon Zero Dawn The Complete Edition]: Flickering and texture corruption occurs in game after setting Anisotropic Filtering to 16x from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
[madVR][MPC-HC]: Various HDR issues occur when using the madVR renderer with MPC-HC.
[Minecraft Java Edition;]: The game may crash when launched with XSplit Broadcaster running in the background.
[World of Warcraft]: Objects randomly flicker.
Video playback on the secondary display lags/freezes while playing a game on the primary display if Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled
[Notebook]: Display is not detected when connected to Thunderbolt 3 port on HP Spectre x360 - 15t-df100 Notebook.
[Notebook][NVIDIA Control Panel]: With Clone mode set, only the Developer pages are visible in the NVIDIA Control Panel after hot-plugging a DisplayPort/HDMI Freesync display.
[Notebook]: When a game is played on the primary display and a YouTube video is played on the extended display, viudeo playback is sluggish and stutters.
[Pascal GPU][Marvel's Avengers]: The game may crash when switching windows [Alt+Tab] while the game is running.