2020/09/16 08:41:39
aka_STEVE_b
Yep, very very interested in seeing reviews now that Nvidia has released what looks like a solid card at decent prices again ....
AMD needs to step up their release info/ dates/ reviews .... if possible.
2020/09/16 13:05:56
Xavier Zepherious
and more pics here
https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-radeon-rx-6900xt-leaks-in-new-photos

notice the last pic - no vent holes out the back

so all the hot air stays in the case

2020/09/16 13:08:51
random_matt
Improved pricing? Nope, you been duped. AIB prices are already creeping up, the Master for example is now £799, increase further when all FE are gone. These cards are so niche, now they are super niche, 99% are not paying anywhere near that. A) Because obviously mid range is the dominant sellers, and B) Some have morals and won't be taken for mugs. Although, mine is going straight on Ebay, so I'm a bastard anyway.
2020/09/16 13:15:20
the_Scarlet_one
Xavier Zepherious
and more pics here
https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-radeon-rx-6900xt-leaks-in-new-photos

notice the last pic - no vent holes out the back

so all the hot air stays in the case

To be fair, the vented rear slot on any card with length wise heat pipes and fins Never vent out of the back. It was an optical illusion. Don’t fall for that.
2020/09/16 13:20:04
Hoggle
Not a big fan of the red. It's ok for some builds but it feels forced on others.
2020/09/16 13:47:27
ty_ger07
random_matt
Improved pricing? Nope, you been duped. AIB prices are already creeping up, the Master for example is now £799, increase further when all FE are gone. These cards are so niche, now they are super niche, 99% are not paying anywhere near that. A) Because obviously mid range is the dominant sellers, and B) Some have morals and won't be taken for mugs. Although, mine is going straight on Ebay, so I'm a bastard anyway.

Eh? I think you accidentally posted in the wrong thread or something.
2020/09/19 10:27:14
lehpron
Guys, who cares for what it looks like when it's upside down in most chassis'?  Some of you are so petty, it's a box with colors, no different than literally thousands of shrouds and fan configurations over the past decade.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account