2020/09/15 19:12:17
atfrico
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
Pretty😍. It has a camaro front grilled look😎👍

Why does that camaro front grill scream Founders Knockoff... is AMD challenging the 2080ti this round?

Would you like those salty magic sprinkles to go sir?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dont hate motivate😼
2020/09/15 20:09:48
Infinite46
atfrico
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
Pretty😍. It has a camaro front grilled look😎👍

Why does that camaro front grill scream Founders Knockoff... is AMD challenging the 2080ti this round?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dont hate motivate😼

the_scarlet_one is probably just a Mustang owner 😂
2020/09/15 20:21:40
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dont hate motivate😼

You dump enough salt in this forum to fill an ocean my friend, so if I need any, I would just request some from you. I look forward to AMD’s numbers being posted, but I don’t hold my breath for any company that styles their product after a 2 year old product, especially a company that competes with old tech.
2020/09/15 21:37:05
atfrico
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dont hate motivate😼

You dump enough salt in this forum to fill an ocean my friend, so if I need any, I would just request some from you. I look forward to AMD’s numbers being posted, but I don’t hold my breath for any company that styles their product after a 2 year old product, especially a company that competes with old tech.

😮 people confuse salt with sugar i tell ya, it may have the same characteristics appearance wise until you taste it🤣🤣🤣
Old tech🙄 at least the company you are referring to is not like the greedy company that does not provide or care to supply a required 12pin connector for their new cards to be released this year😂😂. So much for market share being high and can't supply a requirement connector the irony of not using common sense🤔
2020/09/16 00:12:02
GTXJackBauer
A flagship GPU challenging a competitor's 2 year old GPU?  This must be a joke right?

2020/09/16 03:45:48
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
😮 people confuse salt with sugar i tell ya, it may have the same characteristics appearance wise until you taste it🤣🤣🤣
Old tech🙄 at least the company you are referring to is not like the greedy company that does not provide or care to supply a required 12pin connector for their new cards to be released this year😂😂. So much for market share being high and can't supply a requirement connector the irony of not using common sense🤔

If AMD could take the advantage, it would help everyone, but if AMD keeps chasing old tech, then AMD will always have to go with the lower price and lower performance.

I guarantee they aren’t setting their prices lower by choice, because they showed in the past that they wanted to charge more and they couldn’t compete at the same price point, and within a couple of months had to lower their prices.

Not to mention their atrocious driver packages.

If AMD wants to fight the budget battles, good on them. But if they want to actually take the lead, they need to fight today, not yesteryear.
2020/09/16 05:52:51
the_Scarlet_one
Xavier Zepherious

YouTuber JayzTwoCents revealed photos and renders of graphics card featuring AMD RDNA2 architecture
Jay also provided an actual photograph of the graphics card. Later in a video, he also reveals a dual-fan version of the same cooler design, likely to be a cut-down version of Big Navi (21).

https://videocardz.com/ne...leaked-by-jayztwocents

2020/09/16 07:55:43
atfrico
Infinite46

the_scarlet_one is probably just a Mustang owner 😂

😳😮you might be right🤣🤣

the_Scarlet_one

🤔
Makes sense it is a team rocket performance after all😼
2020/09/16 08:14:18
ty_ger07
GTXJackBauer
A flagship GPU challenging a competitor's 2 year old GPU?  This must be a joke right?

Did you expect anything different?  I didn't.  The rumors for these cards have been "slightly better than the 2080 Ti" for like almost a year.
AMD is looking to make money from the mainstream.  That has been its modus operandi for a long, long time.
I feel like I have corrected you on this time and time again.  You keep not listening and keep not tempering your expectations.  If you refuse to adjust your expectations, you will always be disappointed.  Or, in this case, always have a reason to complain about a AMD video card which you never planned on buying anyway.  Move on already.
The only thing I find disappointing so far is that they didn't release it a bit earlier this year.  I was expecting it to release in spring/summer rather than fall.
2020/09/16 08:32:35
rjohnson11
ty_ger07
GTXJackBauer

Did you expect anything different?  I didn't.  The rumors for these cards have been "slightly better than the 2080 Ti" for like almost a year.
AMD is looking to make money from the mainstream.  That has been its modus operandi for a long, long time.
I feel like I have corrected you on this time and time again.  You keep not listening and keep not tempering your expectations.  If you refuse to adjust your expectations, you will always be disappointed.  Or, in this case, always have a reason to complain about a AMD video card which you never planned on buying anyway.  Move on already.
The only thing I find disappointing so far is that they didn't release it a bit earlier this year.  I was expecting it to release in spring/summer rather than fall.

It is my understanding that TSMC orders were full so this slowed deployment. AMD has a big challenge ahead due to NVIDIA's improved pricing as compared to last year's models. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account