2020/09/02 03:04:05
GTXJackBauer
*FRESH OFF THE PRESS*

Warranty: 3 Years

***OFFICIAL IMAGE***

Looks like these bad boys are already in the works.  It was titled "No 6".  Not sure what that means but it's anyones guess at this point.  

3090 KP HYBRID sports a 360mm rad + flip up rear mounted screen

Benching:

(Click on image below for benching results)

INTEL Comet Lake + EVGA 3090KP nearly @18K today. Card goes LIVE next week, get ready  - Kingpin

"Pulls close to 100A @2600mhz core 11000+ memory. Is your PSU READY?" - Kingpin

Ready for a special 3090 KP launch event on Friday. Please join us  - Kingpin

New 3DMARK Port Royal World Record on X299 DARK & KP 3090 - Kingpin
(Click on image for more info) 

(Click on the image below to enlarge.)

For those still interested, you can check which GPUs are in stock here
Don't forget to use an Associate Code during checkout for Up to 10% OFF for more savings!

If the GPUs aren't in stock, make sure to sign up for auto-notify as explained by EVGA down below:

We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. Now we are using a queue based notification system.

To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. For everyone who already used the notify button previously, you are already entered. Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. 
Please note that you have 8 hours to place your order, if your order is not complete within 8 hours, the product will be released back into queue system.

Also note that your email address that was used for the notify system MUST MATCH an email that has a registered EVGA account, if an account is not available with that email, you will need to create one before you can purchase.

This is live already for US and CA.

Link for you to know your date and time of Auto Notify =  https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp 

Just a heads up.  Won't matter for forum members, but if anyone asks, you have to have or create an EVGA account that matches the notify email address you used if you want to view this page.

EVGA.com --> Member --> My EVGA
View My Notifies

Thanks
EVGA

Note:  For those that haven't already, I recommend on becoming a Elite Member in advance just in case EVGA gives first dibs on the RTX 3090 Kingpin to Elite Members only like they have done in the past.  There is no official statement by EVGA that this would be the case but it's better to be prepared if you're looking to possibly increase your chances on a RTX 3090 Kingpin.
2020/09/02 04:16:28
tigerlord
That is good news, they should come out before March 2021 then.
2020/09/02 08:25:11
SanityGamingUK
I take it neither of you bothered to look at the main page of gpus before making or commenting on this thread, it was announced yesterday or so on the site KINGPIN is listed under 3090s. and only 3090s

https://www.evga.com/arti...geforce-rtx-30-series/
2020/09/02 09:13:43
Zeddivile
ANyone notice how similar the 3090 FTW3 and 3090KPE appear...?
2020/09/02 09:19:21
ty_ger07
Zeddivile
ANyone notice how similar the 3090 FTW3 and 3090KPE appear...?

Yup.  I noticed right away.  It is worrisome.  An early Kingpin edition release would indicate to me that EVGA is running the product line into the ground.  We shall see.

Honestly, I don't know if there is much room left for a KPE to be justified and much room for it to be truly exceptional, so running it into the ground might be its ultimate fate either way.
2020/09/02 09:23:53
the_Scarlet_one
Vince hasn’t rushed the KPE in the past, and I doubt they will right now. A picture doesn’t mean availability, and an announcement doesn’t mean you can buy it. I would suggest taking this as a grain of salt until they launch the card and it is available.
2020/09/02 09:28:50
EVGATech_DanielM
Likely the 6th product that he has either been at the forefront or had massive inclusion of control of design. 780ti/980ti/1080ti/2080ti/Z390 Dark/3090

I could be wrong. 
2020/09/02 09:41:22
GTXJackBauer
SanityGamingUK
I take it neither of you bothered to look at the main page of gpus before making or commenting on this thread, it was announced yesterday or so on the site KINGPIN is listed under 3090s. and only 3090s

https://www.evga.com/arti...geforce-rtx-30-series/

It wasn't an announcement that there was going to be one.  You're probably not familiar with Kingpins usual timeframe.  This image surfaced from the King himself which says they're already in the works.  A lot of other times you didn't hear a thing and many, many months later was the GPU released.  Point is, it COULD be a lot sooner rather than later.  

Hope my breakdown gave you a better understanding of this post. 
2020/09/02 09:55:00
Zeddivile
EVGATech_DanielM
Likely the 6th product that he has either been at the forefront or had massive inclusion of control of design. 780ti/980ti/1080ti/2080ti/Z390 Dark/3090

I could be wrong. 

Did you forget x299 Dark? or less forefront of design control on that one? 

Anyway All the VGA's you mentioned and the z390 Dark are great products that stood out in both design language and perf.

What does not stand out is the z490 Dark looking identical to the z390 Dark...

2020/09/02 10:48:25
SpadeRoyalFlush
Finally a Titan alike spec card with custom design!! I wont be surprised if its power will haul above 1300W at unlock mode. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account