2020/09/01 17:03:41
gutcheck
rpfire
Please anyone know? I asked "EVGATech_LeeM" twice but no answer, so i ask here to anyone who could help me

I want to know if the size he said below is going to be for the EVGA RTX 3090 XC3.

XC3 cards ( 2.2 slots.  Length is 11.23in. - 285.37mm / Height is 4.38in. - 111.15 mm. )

Thanks guys.

Judging by some of the 2000 series specs, it looks to be the 3090, yes.  It is longet then the 2080ti, but the exact same width (thank god) which means when I put a water block on it it should line up with my distro plate.
2020/09/01 17:05:09
EVGA_Lee
kougar
Can EVGA confirm if there is a pricing difference on Founder Edition cards? Every generation since the 1000-series the FE cards had a price premium... will that remain true this time or are the FE prices the same across all cards?

Only NVIDIA sells Founders Edition cards these days.  You would have to ask them.

2020/09/01 17:07:12
gutcheck
Mroberts95
EVGATech_DanielM
Mroberts95
Do any of those cards offer a reference PCB? I doubt EK etc will be making a block for every brand non reference pcb

FTW3 and KPE are EVGA custom PCB. 

Sweet I’ll grab an xc3 then if possible and use that with a waterblock. Thanks!

So the XC3 looks to be custom PCB as well, but not just to EVGA.  It looks very similar to Zantac's offering.  Possibly many vendors put their collective heads together and thought it would be a good idea to have a card option the same width as all our previous cards for size issues.  The FE is so wide it won't fit in every case.
2020/09/01 17:07:42
gutcheck
EVGATech_LeeM
supremeMilo
Will the 3080 XC3 and 3090 XC3 use two or three 8 pin connectors?

These cards will use 2x 8pin PCIe connectors.

All my fears have been washed away.  Now, do you take AMEX?
2020/09/01 17:08:26
kougar
EVGATech_LeeM

Only NVIDIA sells Founders Edition cards these days.  You would have to ask them.

Hi Lee!  I am asking specifically regarding EVGA's own cards, that is if y'all are allowed to say yet. I saw EVGA's full range product page but prices weren't listed yet.
2020/09/01 17:08:51
q5sys
EVGATech_LeeM
kougar
Can EVGA confirm if there is a pricing difference on Founder Edition cards? Every generation since the 1000-series the FE cards had a price premium... will that remain true this time or are the FE prices the same across all cards?

I think he was asking if AIB cards, EVGA specifically, will start at lower prices than the FE card prices that Nvidia announced today, because that has been the case with previous generations.  But I'm going to guess that's something EVGA doesn't want to disclose at this point. 
2020/09/01 17:10:10
Mroberts95
gutcheck
Mroberts95
EVGATech_DanielM
Mroberts95
Do any of those cards offer a reference PCB? I doubt EK etc will be making a block for every brand non reference pcb

FTW3 and KPE are EVGA custom PCB. 

Sweet I’ll grab an xc3 then if possible and use that with a waterblock. Thanks!

So the XC3 looks to be custom PCB as well, but not just to EVGA.  It looks very similar to Zantac's offering.  Possibly many vendors put their collective heads together and thought it would be a good idea to have a card option the same width as all our previous cards for size issues.  The FE is so wide it won't fit in every case.

Guess we shall wait and see what EKWB, AlphaCool and others release. I hope it’s a similar if not the same PCB or at least compatible. Would hate for the only blocks to be for the FE of the card.
2020/09/01 17:15:09
ehabash1
Will HC conversion water-block kits be sold for ftw3 buyers to convert their 3090s to water?
If no such kit will be sold im afraid i will purchase a FE card direct from nvidia since its the only way i can have watercooling in a timely mater.
At least with a conversion kit i can buy my 3090 and enjoy it while i wait for a waterblock

Any info on this? thanks
2020/09/01 17:19:21
bubububububu
No preorder? I don't like bots, sorry EVGA, will just buy a FE from NV before your stuff gets bought out by bots and put up on ebay :/
2020/09/01 17:20:01
MVanden Berghe
When can I Pre order the 3090? I want and need it badly

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account