2021/09/08 08:42:00
Cornell77
I am also using the latest release of Windows 11.  After using Qobuz with the ASIO driver for Nu Audio, I deselect ASIO from Qobuz settings.  But I no longer have a choice of selecting EVGA Nu Audio for sound output via the lower right Windows 11 control panel on the task bar.

Is a fix forthcoming?
2021/10/06 03:32:37
rogt7
Hi
New to forum.....
Trying to load EVGA NU Software but it tells me every time 'EVGA Nu audio inst error. Please reinstall driver. Error Code {0x0001]

Help please.......
2021/10/07 01:35:36
Karimento
Did you read the whole thread? There same issues we have had and some of these messages can help you as well.
2021/10/07 17:10:14
man114
Anyone figure out no control panel yet?

I had issues with another driver so I tried using ddu to uninstall the audio driver and nothing I’ve done has gotten the control panel to install on that one build.
2021/12/05 03:01:00
Karimento
man114
Anyone figure out no control panel yet?

I had issues with another driver so I tried using ddu to uninstall the audio driver and nothing I’ve done has gotten the control panel to install on that one build.

Try uninstalling the nu audio driver using something like revo uninstaller, or geek unistaller. That way they take out all useless crap. DDU is mainly used for display drivers.

Next when you install the Nu audio drivers. DO NOT reboot the computer when the installer asks you do. Instead reboot AFTER insller has done all. The installer still may appear after reboot. Don't worry. Might need anotehr reboot after that.
And have you connected the SATA power to the audio card?

You might want to disable the onboard audio from BIOS as well. If you haven't done that allready. Might cause issues.
2021/12/10 20:10:13
majikbear
EVGATech_LeeM
Thanks for the reports.  I'll pass this to our software team to review.  Please post your exact Windows Build Versions, though, so our team can use that to reproduce the issues.

So this was half a year ago. How's that software team review going?
2022/05/02 11:46:55
Haziza
Will the Nu Audio card continue to get support for Windows 11? Looking to pick a card up once they are available again?
2022/05/06 01:16:45
BizSAR
Haziza
Will the Nu Audio card continue to get support for Windows 11? Looking to pick a card up once they are available again?

The pro version is working fine here on Win 11, 22H2, build 22610.1
2022/05/10 06:29:47
silentknyght
I still really, really like my Nu Audio card.  I was hopeful that the software would see regular updates and bug fixes, but we're approaching two years with nothing.  Is this product "dead"?
2022/05/25 09:44:36
maxt79
Hi Guys,
   I've realized yesterday that my NU Audio panel disappeared - I suppose it was some time ago. I've start to recover control panel by different actions. I've installed again drivers with Nu Audio Panel - what i got, was an error od drivers installation 0x0001 and partially working control panel.
I've remove drivers, NU software and everything link with EVGA NU Audio from system by using Glary Utilities and also clear manually from RegEdit (searching for: EVGA audio, EVGA).
Next i have restart my PC and start installation of new drivers EVGA_NU_Audio_0.2.1.14_WIN10.exe - everything goes smooth with one extra restart.

regards

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account