2021/05/06 23:01:06
Karimento
Hope these help.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/mfc140udll/484c7869-9c56-4ee9-ac41-3943392bd3c3
and
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_install-wininstalls/mfc140udll-missing-from-my-computer/0c173a7b-7663-4ea9-9f74-ed9dc7ce80f0

That file is part of visual studio and no idea why that is required for drivers to work. But if the dll is missing you need to fix or reinstall visual studio runtime libraries.
Do tell if you ge tit working.
2021/05/07 02:33:42
Tobi-Wan Kenobi
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Sorry for my bad English, I'm from the planet Tatooine.

2021/05/07 02:58:48
Tobi-Wan Kenobi
It's wonderful when something Works.

So my approach:
1. NU Audio Software uninstalled!
"Restart PC"
2. Nahimic app 1.6.5 updated in the MS-Store
"Restart PC"
3. Performed "sfc /scannow" in the command prompt with admin rights
"Restart PC"
4. The two Files x64 and x86 downloaded and installed!
The Link: 
"Restart PC"
5. Visual Studio Community 2019 has to be downloaded from WWW. search......
    and download / install the complete C++ environment!
"Restart PC"
6. EVGA NU: 
    Reinstalled and it works
2021/05/07 06:11:51
-gravef1ghter-
EVGATech_LeeM
Hi Everyone, here's the latest driver for the original NU Audio Card.  An update to the Nahimic SDK and a fix related to User Accounts, which can cause different sort of software issues.
Release Notes (v0.2.1.14):
  • Update Nahimic SDK to 1.04.
  • Fix issue with User Accounts.

Let us know what you think, or if you run into any issues.

I just bought this card and as I was playing around with the EQ trying to get that perfect blend, I was feeling really disappointed at the $160 I just spent on this thing. I was tempted to just put back my Sound BlasterX G6 back and then I found this thread... Dude! I installed your new driver and I was totally slammed at the performance increase! I mean wow just doesn't describe it! Good job man, good job, and thanks for this premium audio processor!
2021/05/07 10:25:47
Karimento
I agree, one of best sounding sound cards out there.
2021/05/11 00:03:23
1willibald1
[quote = EVGATech_LeeM] Hallo LeeM, nach der Installation  k e i n  Aufruf des Programmes mehr!
Ein Glück, dass ich ein Image von der Hdd hatte und so wieder den alten Zustand habe.
Ich bin leider neu hier und habe noch so manchen guten Rat nötig. Dank im voraus.
MfG 1willibald1
Hallo allerseits, hier ist der neueste Treiber für die Original-NU-Audiokarte. Ein Update des Nahimic SDK und ein Fix für Benutzerkonten, der verschiedene Arten von Softwareproblemen verursachen kann.
Versionshinweise (v0.2.1.14):
  • Aktualisieren Sie das Nahimic SDK auf 1.04.
  • Problem mit Benutzerkonten behoben.

Lassen Sie uns wissen, was Sie denken oder ob Sie auf Probleme stoßen.

[/Zitat]

2021/05/11 02:35:01
1willibald1
Hallo,
die Dateien VCRUNTIME140_1.dll und mfc140u.dll wurden bei früheren Installationen berücksichtigt.
Es steht nun die Frage im Raum welcher Zusammenhang es sich mit
Visual C ++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2015
ergibt? Auch Visual C ++ 64 Bit wurde gedownloadet allerdings noch nicht installiert!
Schau'me mal.
MfG 1willibald1
2021/06/29 02:54:13
szturmowy
Hello,

Since the last major Windows 10 update (21H1 / 19043.1081) EVGA NU Audio control panel stopped working.

Please see attached screenshot:
  • NU Audio control panel behind task manager is just screenshot from EVGA website and not an actual running application on my machine
  • NU Audio (NUA.exe) is active in task manager but its icon is missing from system tray so I can't open it
  • Audio card is still working fine and I can switch between different outputs (speakers/spdif) using Windows' audio app in system tray
  • I've tried to manually close NU Audio (NUA.exe) process in task manager and start it again but its icon never shows up in tray so I can use it with latest Windows update

2021/07/10 15:32:08
man114
Just wanted to say the above problem is the same one I’m having. The Audio works fine but the control panel is gone. I tried a few methods of reinstalling it but without success. This wouldn’t be so much an issue except you can’t change sampling rates, eq and such.
2021/07/11 05:08:52
Karimento
Try using something like geek uninstaller to uninstall the drivers.
But to be safe, maybe try run in safe mode when uninstalling the drivers.
After that, reboot normally and reinstall drivers. And do not reboot when installer asks to reboot, instead reboot windows yourself. I do this way myself.

Hope this might work

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account