2020/08/15 00:34:35
morsify
I was thinking of buying a graphics card direct from EVGA. I see there's a shopping cart at the top of the screen, and it shows the price inc vat and ex vat, but there's no button to click to actually purchase items?

Are graphics cards not available via the EVGA site?

Thanks
2020/08/15 01:23:10
bob16314
Clicking "Add To Cart" and then "Go To Checkout" should do it for you, no?

If something is not in stock it will say "Out Of Stock", but then you can click "Auto Notify" and you will be sent an email when it becomes available/in stock again.
2020/08/15 01:49:12
rjohnson11
morsify
I was thinking of buying a graphics card direct from EVGA. I see there's a shopping cart at the top of the screen, and it shows the price inc vat and ex vat, but there's no button to click to actually purchase items?

Are graphics cards not available via the EVGA site?

Thanks

If you are referring to the eu.evga.com website products that you are seeking will need to be purchased from an EVGA retailer or online webshop that sells EVGA products. 
2020/08/15 02:04:29
bob16314
rjohnson11
If you are referring to the eu.evga.com website products that you are seeking will need to be purchased from an EVGA retailer or online webshop that sells EVGA products. 

Aha..I see that now, and also the "Where To Buy" links  ..I was on the US page.
2020/08/15 05:53:40
morsify
rjohnson11

OK Thanks, just seems odd there is no 'add to cart' option but there is a shopping cart. I wanted to buy direct as I couldn't find the model I wanted on Amazon. So does that mean the EU site never sells GPUs?

Never mind, I'm not in a rush to decide until the new 3000 series come out anyway.
2020/11/06 10:49:39
eishoernchen
Hello,
I have the same question;  so  we   can buy  nothing from the  EU website?
But why   is there  a  cart? very   confusing...

Thanhs
2020/11/06 15:12:20
rain2_usa
eishoernchen
Hello,
I have the same question;  so  we   can buy  nothing from the  EU website?
But why   is there  a  cart? very   confusing...

Thanhs

The cart is probably needed for the notification queue system.  You just can't buy anything directly on that site for now. 
2020/11/06 16:11:53
eishoernchen
So just for now? Because  once i did ! Nearly  10 years  ago^^
2020/11/06 19:05:34
z999z3mystorys
The existence of EVGA EU shop is a bit... limited. Seems at the moment it can only be used to buy the 30 series GPUs that go out through their queue system, everything else is offline from what I've gathered. It might be brought back to a more active state at some point, but I don't know if it really will.

edit: saw this topic started in August, back when you couldn't buy anything, not sure if it's possible to do anything other than join the 30 series queue atm however.

edit2: yeah, still no items can be bought ATM, and I'm thinking it's more than it's a modified copy of the US store, and just made so you can't buy anything, so you can at least see the MSRP of items, and queue for the 30 series.
2020/12/03 03:46:06
Jjackbean
we gotta wait untill queue system calls you haha..

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account