2020/08/14 10:09:23
transdogmifier
Anyone have any pet peeves ...? I certainly do..

People who use incorrect words (your instead of you're...Loose instead of Lose..etc)....that's a big one...tho I try to bite my tongue.

I'm bored, so asking stupid questions.

2020/08/14 10:15:52
aka_STEVE_b
Lately I've been watching all season of  MONK  on Amazon ...I forgot how hilarious that show was.
 Especially for someone with OCD or pet peeves....
2020/08/14 10:26:37
Hillguy
Number 1
This new way people try to explain away some stupid thing they have done by saying " Yea But ..." and then telling you why " They Thought it was ok "  like it's going to change the fact they made a mistake , or they were wrong or they did not know what they were doing.   Just say " sorry I MADE A MISTAKE " or " I don't know " , what's wrong with that ? 

Number 2
My wife keeps saying "What" when I talk even though she hears me perfectly
2020/08/14 10:34:59
bob16314
Yeah..When I try to help somebody with something and they don't answer simple (or otherwise) questions.
2020/08/14 12:07:30
notfordman
Tailgating drivers on their cell phones, with no clue what they are doing. Many times I have had an urge to let them eat my bumper. Sometimes it's a good thing I have a passenger. 

bob16314
Yeah..When I try to help somebody with something and they don't answer simple (or otherwise) questions.

Haha! I can relate to this one, Bob: Just let a friend borrow my shop to replace the engine in his C4 Vette. It was quite frustrating..and exactly like you described. 
2020/08/14 15:28:27
Gunsvnvmc
When someone drives down the street with the stereo so loud it wakes me up.
2020/08/14 15:31:26
STR1D3R_2
1-All's you gotta do is,,,,,,, is one of mine. Not quite sure why it gets under my skin.
2-Fog lights in my eyes when there is no fog.
3-Drivers texting/ not using turn signals.  
4-Waiters/waitresses unable to get an order correct especially when it is only an order for one person. Me ordering a burger, "extra , extra pickles".
Receipt says no pickles. Facepalm.
5- I have a couple of coworkers that do the following. I start to ask a question or give a direction and am interrupted with "what happened?" , double facepalm.

I can actually type pet peeves all night but listing pet peeves is a pet peeve of mine so I will leave it at that with one additional, 6-people who write/text in caps! Going to look for some kind of 12 step program now. Hi, I'm str1d3r and I have a ton of pet peeves.
2020/08/14 15:38:54
Zeddivile
1. Enthusiast companies with anti consumer service, support and warranty practices.
2. People who can be easily bought through promotional means.
3. Systems or services in business that are designed to benefit only one party and not conducive to symbiotic benefactors.
4. Gated paywalls to access documentation and support related software, firmware ect...

2020/08/14 21:51:14
bill1024
Websites that want me to turn off my ad blocker.

Cashiers that can't count change.

People at the fast food place that can not get an order right. And they want 15$ a hour. lol
I am already two fries short of a happy meal. Just put all of my order in the bag please.

A wall of text with no periods, comma's,paragraphs or capital letters in the 1st word of a sentence. 

Waiting hours in a doctors office for an appointment. Please don't over book and make me wait.
2020/08/14 23:22:19
XrayMan

Threads about Pet Peeves.     

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account