2020/08/11 14:47:39
veganfanatic
being as cynical as I am, ampere is finally ready for consumers

all that matters is the cost of a new card

digital coins are up so i might be hanging on to my RTX 2080 a while longer depending if NVIDIA has enough cards to handle the rush

2020/08/11 15:43:03
kelkel1
Only waiting to see what evga has to offer.
2020/08/11 18:09:01
atfrico
kelkel1
Only waiting to see what evga has to offer.

🤔
AMD boards boys!!😸
Ye😼
2020/08/11 18:35:04
529th
SURPRISE! BIGGER PRICES
2020/08/12 06:29:07
castrator86
Gotta be the Titan & Quadro announcement. Maybe they slip in the 3080Ti specs at the end of the show...
2020/08/12 07:03:23
GTXJackBauer
aka_STEVE_b
Hope for the best , but prepare to be  underwhelmed per the email I just got ...

TUNE IN TO THE GEFORCE SPECIAL EVENT ON SEPTEMBER 1ST

From now until then, join the #UltimateCountdown, celebrating the biggest breakthroughs in PC Gaming since 1999.

Same email I got.  Clearly it's going to be a GeForce Ampere event, QUADRO included or not.  Get ready lads!
2020/08/12 09:21:19
atfrico
GTXJackBauer
aka_STEVE_b
Hope for the best , but prepare to be  underwhelmed per the email I just got ...

From now until then, join the #UltimateCountdown, celebrating the biggest breakthroughs in PC Gaming since 1999.

Same email I got.  Clearly it's going to be a GeForce Ampere event, QUADRO included or not.  Get ready lads!

🤔 get ready for what?

To be broke for paying a high overpriced GPU😹😹
I will have my popcorn ready 😼
2020/08/12 10:00:06
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
GTXJackBauer
aka_STEVE_b

🤔 get ready for what?

Tell AMD to bring something to the table for once. So far you have AMD speculation while NVidia has products.
2020/08/12 11:18:19
ty_ger07
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
GTXJackBauer
aka_STEVE_b

🤔 get ready for what?

Tell AMD to bring something to the table for once. So far you have AMD speculation while NVidia has products.

Well, to be fair, NVIDIA hasn't released anything yet either, so honestly it is both AMD speculation and NVIDIA speculation at this point.
Some of the NVIDIA products from the current generation are EOL and are getting harder to buy. On the other hand, we still have products from AMD; and new AMD designs are still being announced. So, you could say that AMD still has something on the table while NVIDIA is removing stuff from the table and has not yet brought anything new to the table.
The AMD RX 5700 XT is still available and is still the most recent GPU to be awarded the title of overall best GPU by Gamers Nexus.
2020/08/12 14:17:16
atfrico
the_Scarlet_one
atfrico
🤔 get ready for what?

😹😹
So you are.confirming this due to speculation or actual evidence🤔
AMD has been bringing it all these years till it got the product check Intel's status. Next will be Nvidia.
At least AMD doesnt over do the advertising and.teasng like Nvidia does🙄 constantly feeding the announcement over and over.like a hypnotized tactic.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account