2020/09/04 00:44:45
pmclean
Thank you for the reply BizSAR.

I guess will have to give up and contact support maybe there is actually something wrong with the card. Who knows. One thing I've learned in all these years is computers can finicky picky and down right annoying sometimes for reasons beyond any logic.
2020/09/09 16:31:00
vampiricwulf
Injuis
Will there be a software update for Pro cards?

Seconding this inquiry. I've been getting a couple weird glitches (sound only coming from one ear and mic randomly getting loud).
2020/09/11 22:48:21
Vivicector
Yea, need an update for Pro. ALso, will something be done to fix ASIO mode not switching the Sample Rate back resulting in no sound at all if normal sample rate is different from ASIO one?
2020/09/23 11:48:55
unclewall
when will there be a software update for Pro cards

2020/09/23 13:33:24
Phileosophos
Yup. Still waiting on an update from March for the pro-priced card I bought, which can't even cope with logging out and back into Windows. I'm about done with you, EVGA. This is pathetic.
2020/09/23 13:44:02
Hoggle
silentknyght
I appreciate the update, Lee.  I'm sure I, and many others, would continue to welcome regular (weekly?  bi-monthly?) communication updates, even if the software/driver updates aren't ready.

PS.  I had mic input clipping, too, but it seems to be fixed with a reduction in the ASIO sample rate.  I have an entire thread on the topic, with one extra long post.

It’s a good idea to give an update on a regular basis.
2020/09/25 13:53:42
Omega_2
pmclean
I had an install error saying it was not installed correctly and to restart and re-install. I did so and it kept giving me the same error and same message to reinstall. I did reinstall several times. Uninstalled the drivers and app and restarted and reinstalled drivers same error. Uninstalled everything took out card, rebooted, shut down installed card in different slot and tried installing/reinstalling the drivers several more times with the same error every single time.

Question for you. Do you reject the 'your computer needs to restart' during the installation?
I was having similar install issues on the Nu Pro, and I found that refusing to restart right then and there, and letting the buggy installer actually finish installing, I was able to get things installed.
2020/09/28 13:51:57
themlharris
Dang, this is rough news
2020/10/15 06:14:40
unclewall
EVGA has no reply, So I guess that means they are going to not update the Pro card that's a shame. I owned prior to the EVGA Pro a ASUS STX II which also was abandoned by the manufacture and which a former employee used to write updated drivers which is sad but in EVGAs case is worse because no one is doing driver updates. EVGA should tell us if the card is gonna be abandoned or not 

Walt
2020/10/15 12:48:42
BizSAR
unclewall
EVGA has no reply, So I guess that means they are going to not update the Pro card that's a shame. I owned prior to the EVGA Pro a ASUS STX II which also was abandoned by the manufacture and which a former employee used to write updated drivers which is sad but in EVGAs case is worse because no one is doing driver updates. EVGA should tell us if the card is gonna be abandoned or not 

Walt

They've already replied earlier in this thread that they are certainly not dropping support. I have the pro version as well and love it, but updates take time, especially during these trying times. :)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account