2020/07/22 06:11:28
Jenna Asmera
I recently purchased this, and OMG, I love this card, GPUz saysit has Ray Tracing Enabled yet not a RTX card, my Games are mostly Direct X 10 one or two 11, and I think Destiny 2 is the only Direct X 12 Game I have. Regardless every one of the games I do play all Look so beautiful now, the 770 I updated from well was good for it's time, but this card out does that card by leaps and bounds.  I would reccomend the GTX 1660 to any  one thats updating from older cards.  Massive Difference in games and Cut Scenes specially in Star Wars : The Old Republic.  Game is once again Beautiful how it looks, even if its only Direct X 9c.  The RTX does change things, and makes everything on my Desktop that  I use just that much better.   Left 4 Dead 2 is also DX 9C and really does look some what better now and I have to say this for the last part, Destiny 2 is Really Beautiful now and Smooth as it plays.  Yes Get this card and be happy, I know I am.
2020/07/22 06:53:06
EVGATech_BrandonO
Glad to hear you like it! Nvidia allowed a lot of non ray tracing cards to use raytracing. Its just performance isn't as good as the actual RTX cards since RTX cards have dedicated ray tracing chips on them.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account