2020/07/22 13:39:33
EVGA_JacobF
No fan curve settings yet, but that may be something added in future. The main additions right now that are being worked on is FPS monitoring and Power Target control.
2020/07/22 16:17:55
gronar
Can you control the lighting of your RTX card?
2020/07/23 02:29:18
spee2k8
BUG REPORT

Hello, I like this app as I do not overclock my card or fiddle with any of the settings, I simply like to monitor my temps and fan speeds with the overlay, and unlike the Precision X1 overlay this one actually works every time, and not only when it decides to and it has a much nicer more modern layout.  This now gives me a use for the Xbox game bar other than to monitor the battery level of my Xbox controller, so I will actually start using the game bar!

One bug I have found so far is that it will not save its transparency settings between reboots of windows.  So I have to go into its settings and set that each time.

Otherwise, nice app, I hope it gets all the functionality of Precision X1 over time.
2020/07/24 02:46:30
spee2k8
BUG REPORT #2
This one is also about the transparency/opacity setting, the setting seems to work opposite to the standard game bars performance overlay as you can see from this picture:-

Both are set to 0 yet the standard overlay is solid and the EVGA one is see through, maybe this is something to do with calling the setting "opacity" rather than the standard one calling it "transparency", but it is not intuitive at all, both should work the same way.
2020/07/24 04:34:04
ty_ger07
aka_STEVE_b
that's because bottom link starts off with  " evgaqas .com "   instead of just  'evga.com'

I know. Did you think that I needed you to type it out in order to see the problem? Like, when I typed it out, somehow I didn't notice that I pressed some extra keys.
2020/07/24 11:34:36
mwhender
I would definitely be interested in a fan curve setting and GPU temp overlay. Does the FPS monitoring you spoke of also contain logging so we can retrace performance history?
2020/11/24 19:59:56
HawgTime
Opacity setting very sporadic. I got it to go once, but when I changed another setting it would not go back to transparent. It would also be nice to allow a smaller font.
2020/12/07 12:14:43
BeanBoy333
Is there a way to temporarily disable the EVGA Precision for Game Bar without actually uninstalling it? It doesn't play nicely with MSI Afterburner, which I use occasionally because it has a better OSD than EVGA Precision X1 (sorry, EVGA).
2020/12/16 00:32:25
sunshineX
great
2020/12/16 07:42:30
JustusLM
BeanBoy333
Is there a way to temporarily disable the EVGA Precision for Game Bar without actually uninstalling it? It doesn't play nicely with MSI Afterburner, which I use occasionally because it has a better OSD than EVGA Precision X1 (sorry, EVGA).

Is there even a way to actually uninstall it? I haven't been able to find one, but it isn't playing too nicely with my standalone Precision X1 installation so I want to get rid of it.

EDIT: Nvm I'm dumb and found it and just found out that you apparently can't delete replies on this forum. If I do find out that actually works, too, at least it won't be as embarrasing...

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account