2020/07/15 17:13:06
Loki047
Hello,

I recently purchased and installed a CLC 360. Works great so far but I have a question about the pump speed.

Pump is plugged into my CPU Fan Header and the header is set to 100% / full speed. In BIOS and HWinfo the pump speed shows ~1400 RPMs. In EVGA flow control the pump speed is set to max and showing ~2900 RPM. Is this normal? I’m assuming flow control is correct.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,
2020/07/17 01:44:48
coolmistry
Loki047
Hello,

I recently purchased and installed a CLC 360. Works great so far but I have a question about the pump speed.

Pump is plugged into my CPU Fan Header and the header is set to 100% / full speed. In BIOS and HWinfo the pump speed shows ~1400 RPMs. In EVGA flow control the pump speed is set to max and showing ~2900 RPM. Is this normal? I’m assuming flow control is correct.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,

Hello and Welcome to EVGA Forum 
It might be not normal speed in Flow Control software but the HWinfo did show true speed. I had my Aidi64 here monitor my cooler pump speed show at 1400 rpm and other monitor software did correct speed reading but the CLC software reading 2 times = 2400 rpm. 
Here my Aidi64 monitor my EVGA CLC280 cooler pump 
Do not worry it should be fine! 

Attached Image(s)

2020/07/17 04:29:28
Hoggle
It's pretty normal since the CPU header isn't really telling much data on what is attached to it so HWinfo is expecting to have a fan attached to the header and not the AIO pump. I would trust the EVGA software made to work with the AIO instead of any other software.
2020/07/17 04:47:56
coolmistry
Hoggle
It's pretty normal since the CPU header isn't really telling much data on what is attached to it so HWinfo is expecting to have a fan attached to the header and not the AIO pump. I would trust the EVGA software made to work with the AIO instead of any other software.

Thanks 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account