2020/11/19 13:59:57
EVGA_Lee
clabrendon
New version was released, will report back with icue issue.

Looking forward to your feedback!
2020/11/20 20:18:22
clabrendon
EVGATech_LeeM
clabrendon
New version was released, will report back with icue issue.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Well, after 1 RMA, 5 months of waiting, TWO clean windows installs, i was finally able to get it working after the latest version fixing compatibility with iCue. (That was hard even identifying what was conflicting with eleetx)

What a rollercoaster. Unfortunately not the best support this time around, however; it has been a rough year for everyone, and not like RGB software is a high priority. My only gripe was not being followed up with about anything or the new version for two months.

Thank you EVGA for the help.
2020/11/21 09:13:18
H3LLROT
Hi clabrendon.

Can you confirm if this new version is still working for you the following day(s)? After two months of not being able to open ELEET X1 v1.0.3 due to failure of the "Firmware Update," I was finally able to open v1.0.4 the day it was released (I routinely check here for an update). I was excited to finally be able to control the LEDs on my Z490 FTW, mainly have the LEDs turn off with the rest of the system during shut down. However, when I had more time to play with the settings the next day, I was getting the same firmware update failure as v1.0.3 when I tried to open it. I'm starting to think there's something wrong with the code rather than the hardware. Thanks in advance for your response. 
2020/11/23 16:52:31
clabrendon
H3LLROT
Hi clabrendon.

Can you confirm if this new version is still working for you the following day(s)? After two months of not being able to open ELEET X1 v1.0.3 due to failure of the "Firmware Update," I was finally able to open v1.0.4 the day it was released (I routinely check here for an update). I was excited to finally be able to control the LEDs on my Z490 FTW, mainly have the LEDs turn off with the rest of the system during shut down. However, when I had more time to play with the settings the next day, I was getting the same firmware update failure as v1.0.3 when I tried to open it. I'm starting to think there's something wrong with the code rather than the hardware. Thanks in advance for your response. 

It is still working for me when shutting down and starting my computer. You've completely uninstalled eleetx? i also had to run as administrator, and remove both precision X and icue before install. I also did a complete new install of windows, i would always try that as a last resort of course.

Also, calling EVGA and having them walk you through steps if that doesnt solve it could help because there is maybe something im missing, but icue was 100% my issue
2020/11/23 18:33:00
H3LLROT
clabrendon
H3LLROT
Hi clabrendon.

It is still working for me when shutting down and starting my computer. You've completely uninstalled eleetx? i also had to run as administrator, and remove both precision X and icue before install. I also did a complete new install of windows, i would always try that as a last resort of course.

Also, calling EVGA and having them walk you through steps if that doesnt solve it could help because there is maybe something im missing, but icue was 100% my issue

Thanks for the response. Yes, I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling Eleetx (both v1.0.3 and v1.0.4) with no luck. I'll try removing Precision X1, maybe NZXT CAM if needed, and will see if that works. Otherwise, I'll go ahead and give EVGA a call. Thanks again.
2020/12/12 14:30:06
Xtrem
I'm getting an error Exception: attempted to divide by zero and then the software closes. Sometimes I get a prompt to update the firmware but then I hit start and it also closes...  Frustrating.  I just got it to boot up yesterday and I'm setting Wifi issues (dropping connection, no connection even when connected to wifi, wifi adapter completely disappears and in device manager, it says cannot be started).  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account