2020/07/03 00:25:23
clabrendon
I can not for my life get this software to work. Uninstalled everything that could be conflicting i think. Reinstalled like 10 times, now i cant get past this.

"My exception mseeage: Requested value 'NOP' was not found"

That's exactly how its spelled too by the way. This is frustrating af
2020/07/08 14:32:40
jjotto
I am having the same problem with my Z490.  I'm not sure what to do.  Frustrating for sure.
2020/07/10 09:06:14
clabrendon
jjotto
I am having the same problem with my Z490.  I'm not sure what to do.  Frustrating for sure.

Any help would be greeeat

2020/07/22 22:21:30
Enigmas
clabrendon
I can not for my life get this software to work. Uninstalled everything that could be conflicting i think. Reinstalled like 10 times, now i cant get past this.

Have you been able to fix this issue yet? I am having it as well...
2020/08/06 00:19:04
clabrendon
Enigmas
clabrendon

i have not, and multiple emails to evga have yielded no help what so ever.
2020/08/08 10:20:33
Robob
Are you all using Eleet X or X1? I first tried the OG and had to get the new one for z490 here:
https://www.evga.com/eleetx1/
2020/08/08 14:11:13
Enigmas
clabrendon
Enigmas
clabrendon

i have not, and multiple emails to EVGA have yielded no help what so ever.

Same here. I have a support ticket in for it. They asked for my Event Viewer log on the issue, but the error is never captured and stored in the log. I am curious, did you first try to install ELEET X1 with another monitoring software running like Open Hardware Monitor, which gave you a ring(0) error? Also did you get a prompt to update firmware on your first successful install? If so, did the firmware update fail? I had these issues while trying to install and run ELEET X1 the first time.

I am working with EVGA to find the issue and am trying to give the most detailed report i can to them. They have been unable to replicate the issue and haven't run into the same issues as us. Unfortunately it been weeks at a time before they reply each time. I am tempted to reformat my SSD and start over.

Robob
Are you all using Eleet X or X1? I first tried the OG and had to get the new one for z490 here:

I am trying to install and run EVGA ELEET X1 v1.0.1.0. I am not entirely sure if clabrendon is or not, but his description lines up with what I am having issues with.
2020/08/20 21:30:14
clabrendon
Enigmas
clabrendon
Enigmas
clabrendon

i have not, and multiple emails to EVGA have yielded no help what so ever.

Same here. I have a support ticket in for it. They asked for my Event Viewer log on the issue, but the error is never captured and stored in the log. I am curious, did you first try to install ELEET X1 with another monitoring software running like Open Hardware Monitor, which gave you a ring(0) error? Also did you get a prompt to update firmware on your first successful install? If so, did the firmware update fail? I had these issues while trying to install and run ELEET X1 the first time.

I am working with EVGA to find the issue and am trying to give the most detailed report i can to them. They have been unable to replicate the issue and haven't run into the same issues as us. Unfortunately it been weeks at a time before they reply each time. I am tempted to reformat my SSD and start over.

Robob

I am trying to install and run EVGA ELEET X1 v1.0.1.0. I am not entirely sure if clabrendon is or not, but his description lines up with what I am having issues with.

This is the exact issues im having. They emailed me a version that should have fixed the issue. Now i can't get past the firmware update never fully completing (always fails)
They had me install a special version that debugs them with a file, since event viewer yielded nothing.
Ive uninstalled everything i can. And it's starting to get annoying.
2020/08/22 03:20:21
DNUGENTUSMC
Having the same issue. I assume this is also how you control the RGB on the chipset?
2020/08/26 12:26:25
Enigmas
EVGA got back with me after I sent them the exceptions.log file from their debug version of ELEET X1. Turns out the issue is caused by a bad micro controller in the motherboard and issued me a RMA to replace it.

DNUGENTUSMC
Having the same issue. I assume this is also how you control the RGB on the chipset?

Yes you need ELEET X1 to use the RGB controller on the motherboard as far as I am aware.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account