2020/06/24 15:25:55
nkyadav
Specifically, I would like to know if the product numbers listed at PC Parts Picker for the SuperNOVA 1600W T@ are correct - they show 3:

220-T2-1600-X1
220-T2-1600-X2
220-T2-1600-X3

If so, what is the difference?

Thanks!

2020/06/24 17:21:33
Nereus

I believe same, but..
X1 = US
X2 = EU
X3 = UK

2020/06/24 17:46:42
Sajin

Limited Warranty Term

The length of the Limited Warranty is determined by Product according to the suffix associated with each Product's identification number as set forth below and will be measured beginning from the date of purchase:
  • 10 Year Standard Limited Warranty Product Suffixes: -X0, -X1, -X2, -X3, -X4, -X5, -X6, -X7, -X8, -X9, -XR

Source: https://www.evga.com/warranty/power-supplies/
2020/06/24 18:44:49
Nereus

Yeah that's warranty, but that's not what is 'different' between the model numbers given in OP.

X1 = US
X2 = EU
X3 = UK
X4 = AU

Look up each model number on Google and you'll see it.

2020/06/24 19:26:24
Cool GTX
All are the same ... PSU  1600W & Energy Rating: 80 Plus Titanium

Where are you located ? 
2020/06/24 19:29:00
nkyadav
I'm in the US.  Was just making sure.  I did perform a cursory search on Google but I put in the part #s vs each other (a v b v C ) and didn't find anything.

Thanks, all.
2020/06/24 19:51:09
bob16314
nkyadav
what is the difference?

Nothing except the warranty and marketing region.

2020/06/24 20:01:02
Cool GTX
Buy on EVGA.com & use Anyone's Associate Code & Save $$ 10% Discount on top of current specials

Attached Image(s)

2020/06/25 10:18:42
EVGA_Lee
bob16314
nkyadav
what is the difference?

Nothing except the warranty and marketing region.

Not correct.  With power supplies, the end number of the warranty suffix indicates both the region and the type of AC cable included with the power supply (or the lack thereof).  Since different regions use different outlets (and sometimes warranty length), this is why we have multiple power supply part numbers.  All of our power supplies (with a couple of exceptions) are internal switching power supplies, so they will automatically adjust to the input voltage if plugged into the correct type of outlet.  Image 3 on our power supply product page (the one with all the cables) shows which type of cable the power supply comes with for each of our power supplies; you'll notice that each different suffix has a different cable (US and TW share the same cable-type, however).

I'll use X for 10 years, but it could just as easily be L for 2 years, K for 3 years, V for 5 years, or Y for 7 years:

X0: LATAM/BR (no AC cable)
X1: US
X2: EU (as in mainland Europe, not European Union)
X3: UK
X4: AU (Australia)
X6: CN (China)
X7: TW (Taiwan)
2020/06/25 10:43:09
bob16314
EVGATech_LeeM
Not correct.  With power supplies, the end number of the warranty suffix indicates both the region and the type of AC cable included with the power supply (or the lack thereof).  Since different regions use different outlets (and sometimes warranty length), this is why we have multiple power supply part numbers.  All of our power supplies (with a couple of exceptions) are internal switching power supplies, so they will automatically adjust to the input voltage if plugged into the correct type of outlet.  Image 3 on our power supply product page (the one with all the cables) shows which type of cable the power supply comes with for each of our power supplies; you'll notice that each different suffix has a different cable (US and TW share the same cable-type, however).

I'll use X for 10 years, but it could just as easily be L for 2 years, K for 3 years, V for 5 years, or Y for 7 years:

X0: LATAM/BR (no AC cable)
X1: US
X2: EU (as in mainland Europe, not European Union)
X3: UK
X4: AU (Australia)
X6: CN (China)
X7: TW (Taiwan)

Was under the impression that the marketing region/warranty suffix came with the proper AC power cord for that region and that warranty terms and conditions vary from region to region.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account