2020/05/23 19:39:52
luigi75ba
Hello, i have selected on my Nu Audio Pro 7.1 4 channel and i have activated in audio effect the Sorround ON, the stereo signal dont' change, the stero signal is not sent to the 4 speakers but only 2! I need a solution, I spent 380 Euros for this card!...

2020/05/23 21:15:55
Cool GTX
Welcome to the EVGA Forums
You need help to get all speakers working on your system

Your using 4 speakers or 6 speakers ?

What settings have you adjusted in the software ?

Sorry for the delay ... had to release your thread from the filter

New members have limited accounts .. please read:  Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members
2020/05/23 22:23:55
EVGATech_JustinT
You do need both cards installed to use the 4 channel mode. I believe the Front Channel will be produced through the RCA Left and Right on the Primary card, the rear LR will be from the Secondary card.
2020/05/24 09:43:46
luigi75ba
Hello, i have EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1, 712-P1-AN21-KR, Nu Audio Pro with Nu Audio Pro Sorround. The two cards are correctly connected to each other with internal cable mini display port. The cards are connected in analog with a 5.1 amplifier. By running the audio test from the NU Audio Pro Software, the test sound comes out correctly from all speakers. If I listen to a stereo audio source on frontal speaker, but if i want to send to all speakers in 5.1 or 4.0 mode it does not work even if I activate the surround mode from Nu Audio Pro Software.
2020/05/24 13:24:32
Cool GTX
luigi75ba
Hello, i have EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1, 712-P1-AN21-KR, Nu Audio Pro with Nu Audio Pro Sorround. The two cards are correctly connected to each other with internal cable mini display port. The cards are connected in analog with a 5.1 amplifier. By running the audio test from the NU Audio Pro Software, the test sound comes out correctly from all speakers. If I listen to a stereo audio source on frontal speaker, but if i want to send to all speakers in 5.1 or 4.0 mode it does not work even if I activate the surround mode from Nu Audio Pro Software.

Is the source material coded in 5.1 ?
2020/05/24 14:39:41
luigi75ba
Cool GTX
luigi75ba

Is the source material coded in 5.1 ?

No, is stero 2.0
2021/11/14 09:54:12
nick1ster
Hi, I'm also having trouble getting the 5.1 surround sound speakers working.  I have the NU Audio Pro with surround card and everything is hooked up right and working. I can do a test via the EVGA software and through windows and all speakers work/hear test tones.  However, whatever I play that has surround sound content (like the Witcher 3, etc.) - it does not play out of center and rear speakers - only stereo (front 2 speakers and sub).  What am I missing?  I also looked for the enhancements tab in Win10 sound settings and I don't have that tab.  Should I have that if I now have this external sound card?  I also noticed that in device manager I still have Realtek driver as well - tried uninstalling but it keeps coming back so I disabled it but still nothing.  I've turned the surround option on also in the EVGA software but it didn't make a difference.  Any ideas?

UPDATE: I was able to figure it out.  Although I was uninstalling and deleting the Realtek drivers and then disabling it - I went through control panel this time and uninstalled Realtek from there and then I was able to turn surround on via EVGA software and now I have all speakers working (as long as its truly encoded 5.1 material - like Witcher 3 game, etc.).  Hopefully this might help someone else out.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account