2020/05/23 16:56:42
trunks9_us
It says insufficient privileges or not enabled can someone help me i need to sell a 2080 ti kingpin
2020/05/23 17:07:13
Chaos_21
Here is the how-two post where you will find how to apply, and requirements to access to the marketplace.
https://forums.evga.com/Ultimate-SelfStarter-Thread-For-New-Members-m2966554.aspx

2020/05/23 23:14:17
XrayMan

Requirements to post a sale or trade: 
  • You must have a minimum of 50 posts on our forums to participate.
  • You must have a link to your Heatware Profile in your post. (You can link any other feedback pages you currently have, but Heatware is required).
  • Heatware may be listed in your Sig, but we do ask that it is also listed in the OP.
  • You must include the following for each item: 
    • Picture with your forum name and date included in frame, handwritten. (Example)
    • Part Number of the product you are selling Link to manufacturer or retailer for specs if applicable Condition (New in box, Used almost new, Used, Defective in some way, etc.)
    • Exact Price Means of payment accepted
2020/05/24 03:00:00
trunks9_us
Well i guess I'm not going to sale it here then like I've been a member here since 2010. I dont have time to make 35 more worthless posts. When these rules probably weren't even around in 2010
2020/05/24 05:40:42
the_Scarlet_one
trunks9_us
Well i guess I'm not going to sale it here then like. I've been a member here since 2010. I dont have time to make 35 more worthless posts. When these rules probably weren't even around in 2010

They’ve been around for a long time. They were the rules back in 2013 at least.
2020/05/24 07:53:48
trunks9_us
I think its just dumb is all its forcing me to either rewrite dumb posts on here for no reason. To sell a card
2020/05/24 08:16:41
atfrico
trunks9_us
I think its just dumb is all its forcing me to either rewrite dumb posts on here for no reason. To sell a card

Its a requirement. We members went through that and it shouldn't be a problem for you to post something you know or have knowledge of or is even related to you in a thread.
Welcome aboard.
2020/05/24 09:05:26
stalinx20
trunks9_us

I get it man. just to sell a card, you have to post 35 more times. Just do what everybody else does, and post unnecessary posts to rack the amount of posts to reach 50. Believe me, everybody does it. You wouldn't believe the ridiculous posts people make on here. lol

A good recommendation would be the comical thread where you post funny stuff, or the counting thread, or "what are you listening to" thread. 
2020/05/24 09:13:52
trunks9_us
Bro I've been here since 2010
2020/05/24 09:14:52
trunks9_us
stalinx20
trunks9_us

I get it man. just to sell a card, you have to post 35 more times. Just do what everybody else does, and post unnecessary posts to rack the amount of posts to reach 50. Believe me, everybody does it. You wouldn't believe the ridiculous posts people make on here. lol

A good recommendation would be the comical thread where you post funny stuff, or the counting thread, or "what are you listening to" thread. 
wouldn't just be easier to keep posting on Here?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account