2020/05/21 15:21:26
stephentheman
08G-P4-3062-KR wanting to know what is the best solution for a water block for this card. Evga water block is sold out is there a better one out there still available? 
2020/05/21 15:34:10
DeadlyMercury
best waterblock for 2060 is spending money on 2070.
2020/05/21 16:48:07
GTXJackBauer
stephentheman
08G-P4-3062-KR wanting to know what is the best solution for a water block for this card. Evga water block is sold out is there a better one out there still available? 

Will this be added to an existing CPU loop or you just creating a loop for the GPU?  If the latter, I would just throw a Hybrid AIO cooler to it but if you are just trying to add the GPU to an existing loop, have a look at EK for full size GPU WBs for your card and if nothing is found, a universal GPU WB (not full blocks) should suffice.
2020/05/21 16:49:41
stephentheman
Didn't know a $400 graphics card wasn't good enough for yah, but for real any ideas out there. Going to do a DIY Aio water loop and want a good water block. 
2020/05/21 16:53:31
DeadlyMercury
GTXJackBauer
Will this be added to an existing CPU loop or you just creating a loop for the GPU?  If the latter, I would just throw a Hybrid AIO cooler to it but if you are just trying to add the GPU to an existing loop, have a look at EK for full size GPU WBs for your card and if nothing is found, a universal GPU WB (not full blocks) should suffice.

No, they don't do waterblocks for 2060, only 2080/280ti and couple both 2070/2080 compatible.
Because spending $150 on waterblock for $300 card with 160w TDP is not that anybody need. No mention to spend another $150 for pump+res combo unit, another $100 for rads, tubes, fittings etc needed.

2020/05/21 16:56:50
DeadlyMercury
stephentheman
Didn't know a $400 graphics card wasn't good enough for yah, but for real any ideas out there. Going to do a DIY Aio water loop and want a good water block. 

Are you sure you need that at all? What you want to achieve?
2020/05/21 16:59:00
GTXJackBauer
DeadlyMercury
GTXJackBauer
Will this be added to an existing CPU loop or you just creating a loop for the GPU?  If the latter, I would just throw a Hybrid AIO cooler to it but if you are just trying to add the GPU to an existing loop, have a look at EK for full size GPU WBs for your card and if nothing is found, a universal GPU WB (not full blocks) should suffice.

No, they don't do waterblocks for 2060, only 2080/280ti and couple both 2070/2080 compatible.
Because spending $150 on waterblock for $300 card with 160w TDP is not that anybody need.

That's not for you to decide what one wants to do with their hard earned money.  Please don't derail this thread.  While I agree I personally wouldn't liquid cool a 2060, someone else has the right to do so if they choose to.  

Anyways, back on topic. 

stephentheman

Check my last post.  There's a link to see if they make full WBs for your GPU but know, AIO pumps are weak compared to their big brothers which are designed to push through these blocks.  I mean you could still do it but the flow won't be great.
2020/05/21 17:02:32
DeadlyMercury
GTXJackBauer
That's not for you to decide what one wants to do with their hard earned money.  Please don't derail this thread.  While I agree I personally wouldn't liquid cool a 2060, someone else has the right to do so if they choose to.  

Well, I am not telling what to do with money, I just explaining why nobody selling waterblocks for 2060: because of extremly low demand. Like nobody wants that - so nobody produces that.
EK doing waterblocks only for 2080 and 2080ti:
https://www.ekwb.com/shop/water-blocks/vga-blocks/full-cover-for-nvidia-geforce/geforce-rtx-20x0-series?limit=36

And building watercooled 2060 will be hard. Because there is nothing for that on market, no aio systems like kraken, only universall waterblock could fit, but something should be done to cool memory and vrm. So that will be kind of handmade.
So the question - why you want that.

If you just want to build watercooled system or maybe to build something extemly compact like corsair one idea - welp, okay. If you want just better performance - that is very questionable. 
2020/05/21 18:23:17
stephentheman

so evga makes them but they are sold out. That would suggest they are actually in demand because any model i have been looking at that is compatable with the 2060 super is sold out. 
The card, while running furmark and OC'ed under full load hits 71c give or take a few degrees. While under full load it looses some performance and I want to water cool it to get it to around 55c giving more head room to see how far i can push the card. I do game alot but at 1080 only. MW war-zone gets around 170 fps and i have a 165hz monitor so its all i need. I've always been an air cool guy but i recently got a cpu 280mm AIO from alpha cool which is modular and i planned on parring two 280mm rads up to a reservoir and using the cpu AIO and a gpu water block. All simply because i can. I wan't to push what i have to the max. Because im bored at home and want a project. Im not buying a 2070 super or a 2080 ti because there is no point for me too, i don't game beyond 1080p.   
2020/05/21 18:24:48
stephentheman
EVGA HYDRO COPPER Waterblock for EVGA / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER / 2080 / 2070 SUPER / 2070 / 2060 SUPER, XC / XC ULTRA / XC2 / FE, 400-HC-1189-B1, RGB

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account