2020/03/19 15:27:38
Cool GTX
FaH must have released more WU ... I am currently see my GPUs get Work

and Rebooted the assign servers

https://apps.foldingathome.org/serverstats
2020/03/19 15:42:33
STR1D3R_2
Just finished checking my rigs and 7 of 7 cards are chugging away!! Turned on another rig and it picked up a 11776 wu right away.
Getting some heat in here now (let my oil tank run out so I can move it to a new location, outside to in the garage at my insurance co's demand. Bastidz lol)

2020/03/19 15:49:15
Cool GTX
STR1D3R_2
Just finished checking my rigs and 7 of 7 cards are chugging away!! Turned on another rig and it picked up a 11776 wu right away.
Getting some heat in here now (let my oil tank run out so I can move it to a new location, outside to in the garage at my insurance co's demand. Bastidz lol)

Have to build a catchment of 150% of tanks full volume or buy a double wall tank ?
2020/03/19 16:38:26
STR1D3R_2
Actually had 3 275 gallon tanks and recently picked up a new 330 gallon. Planned to scrap two of the oldest and pipe the 330 to the newest 275. This was the plan and I had piped each tank to pull from the base and drained each one of the oldest 1 at a time. Tore out one of the oldest, set it aside and poured a new pad after jack hammering the old pad. Set the 330 and I guess thats when they did a random inspection (new company, 3500.00 less per year). 

Moved the 330 into the garage and cut the others up and scrapped them. Sent them pics and they approved it. L O L
They never asked about containment. I've been blocking up a wall and getting concrete fingerprints on a couple keyboards all week.
At least the pads look nice and now form a nice sidewalk around one end of our house.
Now This has gotten off topic but you asked, ha!

Just happy to be folding again and I hope it lasts. My hat goes off to those getting everything working again under this tremendous needed overload and also a big thumbs up to all the new folders. Hopefully with this new influx, the importance of what is being accomplished with our efforts will get the acknowledgement and funding it so desperately needs. I also hope a majority of  these newcomers stick around after covid-19
<\/,,

edit, bold and underlined
2020/03/19 16:56:18
notfordman
Yep, I'm finally seeing a few. I hope it continues. 

STR1D3R_2
Actually had 3 275 gallon tanks and recently picked up a new 330 gallon. Planned to scrap two of the oldest and pipe the 330 to the newest 275. This was the plan and I had piped each tank to pull from the base and drained each one of the oldest 1 at a time. Tore out one of the oldest, set it aside and poured a new pad after jack hammering the old pad. Set the 330 and I guess thats when they did a random inspection (new company, 3500.00 less per year). 

Moved the 330 into the garage and cut the others up and scrapped them. Sent them pics and they approved it. L O L
They never asked about containment. I've been blocking up a wall and getting concrete fingerprints on a couple keyboards all week.
At least the pads look nice and now form a nice sidewalk around one end of our house.
Now This has gotten off topic but you asked, ha!

Just happy to be folding again and I hope it lasts. My hat goes off to those getting everything working again under this tremendous needed overload and also a big thumbs up to all the new folders. Hopefully with this new influx, the importance of what is being accomplished with our efforts will get the acknowledgement and funding it so desperately needs. I also hope a majority of  these newcomers stick around after covid-19
<\/,,

edit, bold and underlined

That would be cool STR1D3R! Folders and crunchers. 
2020/03/19 17:06:04
STR1D3R_2
notfordman
That would be cool STR1D3R! Folders and crunchers. 

amen!!

Aaaaaaand just like THAT,                0             point update for 6 pm. lmao

2020/03/19 17:11:11
Cool GTX
Wait till the 9 PM update @ 10:05 - gets released to the stats page
2020/03/19 17:17:28
STR1D3R_2
Cool GTX
Wait till the 9 PM update @ 10:05 - gets released to the stats page

I always love a bunch of 0 updates in a row and then that WHOPPER! when you know the room has been warm. 7:07, 10:07, 1:07,,,

7:07am I'd sweep up the popcorn but am at work (again)
2020/03/19 18:02:45
STR1D3R_2
Not getting the insta BAD GATEWAY message!!! takes a moment but, it's back!!!
https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/

Edit, Just checked in on a single card rig and saw something new,
Currently running a WU and 2 waiting to upload. They must be doing something new behind the scenes.
2020/03/19 23:54:18
slurm1
Things are definitely getting better, both my GPU's are getting WU's pretty consistely now.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account