2020/07/03 08:58:35
Zadolbator
Hi

Do you plan to realease new driver with new functions? Quick switching between HP and LINE out is needed.  
2020/07/03 15:49:00
kamcyung
I just updated the driver.  When done, it asked me to reboot and I did.  However, this message came up after I rebooted.  Same message popped up again and again.  I just cannot use the utilities program any more.

Attached Image(s)

2020/07/15 10:07:35
silentknyght
Zadolbator
Hi

Do you plan to realease new driver with new functions? Quick switching between HP and LINE out is needed.  

I've been asking for this almost since the card was released.  It's my #1 interaction with the software, and I do it daily.
2020/07/21 08:22:40
Jenna Asmera
I had the same issue a Crash. A Reboot seem to have fixed it.  Wiorks Really nice, I love this card
2020/07/24 03:46:12
S0urD0ugh
Hi All,

I'm struggling with a Dell XPS8930 running Windows 10 home and the Nu Audio Sound Card. Whatever I try, I get audio drop-outs. It's all very disappointing.
The software says I'm at Firmware Version V 0.32 and there's a v0.2.1.10 under the Nahimic logo.
It's difficult to find out if this is the latest update as the download page for the Sound Card Drivers is not working.
The advanced settings say that I'm in Safe Mode and ASIO is not active. It's my first venture into Sound Cards of this nature so I've no idea if the card has installed properly or what.
Any advice from more experienced users very welcome.

Thanks in advance

S0urD0ugh

STOP PRESS: SOLVED MY PROBLEMS. DECIDED TO REMOVE MY GEFORCE RTX GRAPHICS CARD FROM THE PCIe INTERFACE LEAVING ONLY THE NU AUDIO CARD IN THERE. PROBLEMS GONE. NU AUDIO SOUND CARD PERFORMING FAULTLESSLY. PLAYBACK, MICROPHONE, LINE-IN, HEADPHONE - EVERYTHING. NOW I'M DEFINITELY A FAN!

AND, THE TECHIES AT DELL SAY THEY'LL BE ISSUING A FIX SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE.... 
2020/07/27 13:02:28
iced3v
I've a problem with the Voicechat in Valorant .I can be heared clearly over Microphone, but the replies are all distorted.Impossible to play ranked Matches without Voicechat.
I use the recent Firmware and Software of the Soundcard.

Regards
Aleks
2020/07/29 11:06:59
silentknyght
iced3v
I've a problem with the Voicechat in Valorant .I can be heared clearly over Microphone, but the replies are all distorted.Impossible to play ranked Matches without Voicechat.
I use the recent Firmware and Software of the Soundcard.

Regards
Aleks

Try going to the Setup menu (gear icon in the corner), hitting the side button to see the "Advanced" menu, and moving down to an ASIO sample size of 128 or lower.  Go as low as you can, and see if that fixes anything.  If that doesn't work, there is a version of the 0.2.11 driver on this forum, but I lost the link.
2020/07/29 12:54:43
iced3v
Ok, thanks for the info. i will try the beta driver now. i found the link ()

2020/08/10 12:32:49
Hroft57
Good day, I have a problem - in the game Assasins Creed Odissey, the sound disappears for half a second, it happens after ten to twenty seconds. Moreover, the sound lags not only in the game but also in the browser if it is open in the background. The problems started with the Windows 10 2004 update, there were no problems before. I installed drivers 0.2.1.7 and 0.2.1.10 as well as 0.2.1.11beta and the problem is present on all of them. I output the sound through the monitor from the video card via HDMI (Nvidia HD Audio) and the problem was not observed, which convinced me that the problem was in my EVGA Nu Audio or in the drivers, but since the problem appeared after updating Windows to version 2004 (Win 10 Pro 64) then I think all the same in the drivers.I am very surprised but the latest driver 0.2.1.10 was released on March 3, 2020, is it really such a good driver that there is nothing to add and everyone is happy, at least I'm not. Many manufacturers update drivers much more often and are sure to introduce new drivers with large Windows updates. I already tried a lot to solve the problem, but I still did not solve it, I was very upset because I did not expect that my EVGA Nu Audio would bring me such trouble.
2020/08/10 12:44:55
Cool GTX
Hroft57
Good day, I have a problem - in the game Assasins Creed Odissey, the sound disappears for half a second, it happens after ten to twenty seconds.

Moreover, the sound lags not only in the game but also in the browser if it is open in the background. 

The problems started with the Windows 10 2004 update, there were no problems before. 

I installed drivers 0.2.1.7 and 0.2.1.10 as well as 0.2.1.11beta and the problem is present on all of them.

I output the sound through the monitor from the video card via HDMI (Nvidia HD Audio) and the problem was not observed, which convinced me that the problem was in my EVGA Nu Audio or in the drivers, but since the problem appeared after updating Windows to version 2004 (Win 10 Pro 64) then I think all the same in the drivers.

I am very surprised but the latest driver 0.2.1.10 was released on March 3, 2020, is it really such a good driver that there is nothing to add and everyone is happy, at least I'm not. Many manufacturers update drivers much more often and are sure to introduce new drivers with large Windows updates. I already tried a lot to solve the problem, but I still did not solve it, I was very upset because I did not expect that my EVGA Nu Audio would bring me such trouble.

Note: [Quote of Hroft57 above - was edited to add spaces for enhanced readability]

Thanks for sharing that "The problems started with the Windows 10 2004 update, there were no problems before."

Have you seen / tried these FAQs ?

How to troubleshoot if I am experiencing issues with my EVGA NU Audio Card?
How to install drivers for the EVGA NU Audio card?

Windows 10 2004 could have changed many different drivers, GPU, Sound card to name a few

Are you playing a standalone (on your PC) or online version of the game ?

If online - what browser & platform are you using ?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account